so sorry about my absence

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/14 2:19 pm

Hello all,

i want to say that I am sorry that i havent been on here much lately.i had made a promise to the group and myself that i would be here for those of you who had questions.They still havent figured out whats wrong with me.I havent had the energy to come on here.I am still off work due to my current problems and it has been almost a year since i went to emergency at st.b

the bariatric team has told me that my gp is to look after me so i was very upset for along time about this.I am on some pretty strong medications for the pain and they make me nauseated alot so i am on meds for that also which make me very tired.

But on a happier note the clinic asked myself and a couple other ladies in the program to help them come up with meal trays that work for us when we are admitted to the hospital at times when we are not there for bariatric surgery.We have complained enough that the foods we are given are not appropriate for life after bariatrics.So hopefully soon there will be changes at the victoria at first but will gradually be moved to the other hospitals

sondra

Enjoyingnewlife
on 4/6/14 10:46 pm - Canada

Thankfully they are working on those menus.  A lot of us were contacted regarding this and hope all the input is helpful   I love that they are making theses changes.  Since I was going to be away on that Thursday meeting they let me put my input in via telephone  

Most Active