NSV.... Love it

rainyone
on 6/15/13 3:12 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I've been trucking along ... still 193.  Not gaining or losing much. I think about 10 lbs of fat and skin is in my tummy area that I could get removed if I had the money for surgery. I'm still around 19 lbs away from a healthy bmi ( 174 would make my bmi 25 for my height) I figure at the rate I am going I'm looking at 6 months to a year ... Unless I get my act in gear. anyway........

My step kids are 9 and 14. The 14 year old is a skinny minnie... Like size 0-5 ish ( depending on clothes)

Hubby was putting away laundry and he has a basket of stuff that he can't tell if it is mine or the kids. I'm in a 12 totally not easily confused but it makes me happy.  He seriously can't tell. Things get put in the wrong drawers all the time. I have a pair of size small joe capri yoga pants that are stretchy that stepdaughter doesn't want that I wear now.  Obviously the fabric stretches but that  is so unreal to me. Even being a size 12 consistently in jeans and pants is weird.

I remember when I first met the kids and we had easter at my house and my step daughter was like 5 and got all dirty in a puddle and had to put one of my shirts on ... it was like a tent on her. Obviously. it was like a size 3X ... she still has the shirt and uses it as a nightgown every now and then.... Still huge. She also now wears a shirt of mine - size large and it is big but looks normal on her. It's a snug fit on me and a loose fit on her. 

Thought I would share

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Kokonut
on 6/15/13 5:29 am

CONGRATS!! keep on trucking sister!

It's pretty awesome isn't it? I am noticing that it won't be long before my daughter and I can share clothes, we already share some..LOL And she's 12!  I have to check our tanks and camis more closely thats for sure!

I am still maintaining within an 5-8lb range at 2.5yrs out. I am happy with that! I lift weights much more often than I did last year and I can see my muscles coming back..thank goodness! LOL I am also in the "5-10lbs of loose skin" club...I HATE THIS CLUB!..LOL I want the skin GONE!

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/15/13 5:50 am - Winnipeg, Canada

love it!

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

notoriousgrannyD
on 6/16/13 10:28 pm
VSG on 10/16/12

Yay for you skinny minnie! See you on Weds

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
losingforlife
on 6/18/13 11:42 am - Canada

That is so great to hear!  My daughter has always been athletic and like her clothes a little loose so when i visited her last month (she moved to Edmonton) I borrowed a sweater from her!  That has never happened and I couldn't believe i could wear it!  Size large!  My largest was 5X, verging on 6X with some styles.

pasthamster
on 6/15/23 9:43 pm

If you have surgery to remove the subcutaneous fat, you will have to trade a lot of things like health and money.

Most Active