NSV

rainyone
on 5/3/13 11:19 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

A patient was complaining about me the other day ( long story .... I had to be the hard a$s and lay down the law.... ) but the funny part is  in complaining about me he refered to me as the " tall skinny nurse " bahahahahaha... Made my day. Not the complaint , that was expected and my boss backed me up , but anyone actually possibly referring to me as tall and SKINNY...

I'm 20 lbs away from my goal of the top of the healthy bmi chart but that made me laugh.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

1crazy_cat_lady
on 5/3/13 3:00 pm - Winnipeg, Canada

Get used to it girl, you ARE skinny!angry

notoriousgrannyD
on 5/3/13 9:59 pm
VSG on 10/16/12

Nice!

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
pegcitygrl
on 5/4/13 5:44 am - Winnipeg, Canada

You are tall and thin!!!  he forgot to mention your Great Smile!!

losingforlife
on 5/3/13 10:35 pm - Canada

What a wonderful feeling that must have been!  I'm 50 pounds from my goal and people are asking me if I lost enough weight yet and tell me I look so good.  I will be thrilled when I hit onederland and even more thrilled when I hit my goal!

Elizabeth

its-killen-me
on 5/5/13 12:17 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

OK Thats just cool.   

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Julie H.
on 5/5/13 12:33 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 04/23/13

Sweet!!  

What you eat in private shows in public.            HW: 245  SW: 233  GW: 120

rainyone
on 5/5/13 2:21 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

It really felt good. Thanks everyone. I have been maintaining ( not that I want to- I still need to lose!) and this helps me get better into the mode of losing.

I went to Sally Ann yesterday and got a pair of Jone's new york jean capris ( size 10 - I'm usually a 12 but these have a little stretch I guess) a nice top and a Columbia jacket for spring/summer all for 23 bucks! was awesome... I'm totally set for summer now. And florida next week

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Most Active