Down 100 lbs!!!!!

rainyone
on 4/16/13 5:20 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I did it!

I've been maintaining around 98 lbs down for the last few months! But I weighed in and am down 100 lbs now. My one year anniversary was April 4 . What a journey this has been. I love my sleeve.

We are going to Disney/universal in May and I can't wait to ride the rides and walk without wearing my feet and feeling every step like I would have before. I actually had the thought about not fitting on rides without thinking about it. I haven't been to an amusement park in years where I rode anything I wanted to.

I still want to lose another 20 lbs . These days it is all in my tummy area and I look pregnant .

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

BeginsToday
on 4/16/13 6:17 am

Michelle, Way to Go!

This journey is truly amazing but worth all the hard work. I can't imagine being so close to 100 pounds for months, good job persevering!

Have a blast at Disney on all the rides, Expedition Everest was my favorite and I can hardly wait to return as a smaller person. Good luck achieving your next goal of 20 more pounds lost.

Keep Well

notoriousgrannyD
on 4/16/13 6:46 am, edited 4/16/13 6:47 am
VSG on 10/16/12

WTG Michelle!  Isn't it great to feel great!  Your trip should be a blast.

Would your tummy be a candidate for Lipo?  just askin if they even do that sort of thing for that area.......hmmmmm

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
rainyone
on 4/16/13 7:23 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

It's definately something I'm thinking about . I have some overhang and loose skin but there is fat in there too! a good amount. Plastics scares me though ... I know I will be out of commision for longer , more pain etc... than this surgery.  If I do it, I want to do it and have it make a big difference... like close to goal and make it count more...

I am pretty sure that losing the 20 lbs will mostly be coming off the tummy . I really don't care what I look like naked lol... Hubby loved me at 295 lbs and he loves me now  ( sex is soooo much better though... just being able to get into more funky positions ... I know TMI!)  He's got his body flaws and I love him  and them .... Does any of that make sense? I'm just tired of being asked when I am due!  Although a friend commented that at least they don't think I am too old to be pregnant lol... one positive I suppose....

I can't believe how long I stayed around this weight.  I have discovered that I can maintain very easily at this weight .  Losing is a lot tougher. I have lost weight in the past ( 75 lbs on weigh****chers ) and got down to 225 and then immediately bounced back up to 230's for months and months before really falling off the wagon and going back up to my start weight ( my life went crazy bad at the time -  move across the country , job change,  cheating husband ( my ex now!), divorce.  thyroid cancer diagnosis and surgery and a move back home........ I've discovered my body really likes some weights .....   I'm tracking my weight and while it seems like I am maintaining I am moving very very slowly down. My scale tracks the weights every time I weigh myself and I can see that I am losing a small amount ...

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Alvina300
on 4/16/13 7:49 am - Canada

Hi Michelle

Congrats.  Thank you for the encouragement you've been to me.  Have a great trip!

Thanks

Alvina

rainyone
on 4/21/13 11:54 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I'll be dancing around like a silly person for you too!

Teasha1
on 4/16/13 12:03 pm
VSG on 06/04/12

Awe, I am so happy for you Michelle and I am happy sex is better to LOL.  You will have so much fun on your trip.

I remember you talking about how much more you could start to eat at 10 months or rather how you could eat so many different things that your Sleevie Wonder would not like before. You are right; and yet you have managed to stick through it and loose weight. I am so proud of you; you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you!

On the plastics side I contacted Dr. Sauceda in Montrerey and he gave me an est of $14K to get everything done. That included hotel for 15 days and 4 days in the clinic and he will give me $600 back on my airfare.  Like you though I am kind of iffy on the plastics. I just wanted an estimate; I told him I still have more weight to lose so it wouldn't be for probably a year but I wanted to know how much I needed to save.  Think I will have to talk to Sondra about the Panni thing and how you get it done through MB Health. 

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

rainyone
on 4/21/13 11:56 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

That's not too bad $ wise when you compare it to here..... For me I think it is tummy ( although the lower body lift sounds like it would work out the best ) and the arms!  I don't really care about the boobs .... pffftttt... I can't imagine a nicer place to recover then a hotel in mexico sitting by the pool.

1crazy_cat_lady
on 4/16/13 3:08 pm - Winnipeg, Canada

You are amazing!  Very happy for you, you deserve it.  I want to go to Disneyland when I'm under 200 so I can go on whatever I want :)

rainyone
on 4/21/13 11:54 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Apparently there are way more rides for people who are heavier at Disney then most parks.... I researched it without even thinking about it ( and also for Shawn who is like 240 lbs) and  people were talking about being 300+ lbs and still being able to ride. I think of the EX and there are most rides I wouldn't have gone on.

I'm with you for disney... We also need to take a couple other states trips!! WEEEEEEEEE

Most Active