what a way to see 199

rainyone
on 12/8/12 6:45 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I'm under 200 lbs for the first time in 25 years. Took a nasty stomach bug to get rid of those stubborn 2 lbs . Probably will see it go up again right away but I know it will come down again. I enjoyed the number on the scale .

The bug was nasty. I spent thursday evening and night visiting the bathroom every hour.  We were completely out of gravol .  Of course this happens on the one night in 3 yrs that my hubby has taken a sleeping pill and couldn't run out to grab me some. So I puked and decided I probably had close to an hour to go and get some ( along with some toliet paper that we would desperately need that night)  Got in the car and made it there. Grabbed the pills , forgot the tp and made it to the counter in time for a bout of nausea. I think I looked like some crazed junkie looking for her gravol fix. Made it to my car where I dry heaved and barfed  while sitting in the drivers seat.

I have to say gravol quick dissolve tabs are a god send... amazing. I couldn't keep water or liquids down and these were ok. 

All night long I was up barfing. Of course super tired  from the gravol and weak I got up so quickly one time by the time I made it to the bathroom I fainted . Ended up somehow half in my bathtub ( which had an inch of water in it from earlier in the night when I thought I would take a bath , then realized I didn't have the energy or desire to get cold after ) Bumped my head and nose on the tub ( this morning I have a lovely bruise on my eyelid, nose and leg.  I know it was low bp from being a little dehydrated and getting up quickly.  My poor hubby was all doped up from his sleeping pill and groggily trying to help me.  Freaking out that I could have broken my neck drowned. Sadly , I think this is a way I would die. Something bizarre and crazy and impossible to explain.

But seriously? 199 BABY I haven't seen that weight since I was 16 !!!!! I feel way more motivated that I can do this before Christmas without drowning myself or more bruises

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

its-killen-me
on 12/8/12 7:06 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

what an awful way to get under the 200 mark.  congrats on seeing it though.   hope you get rid of your bruises quickly. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
notoriousgrannyD
on 12/8/12 10:44 am
VSG on 10/16/12

well, that's the best "onederland" story I have heard yet.......I'm hoping to just jump on the scale one day and there it will be ...... you always do things so different Michelle!  hahahah.  Seriously, hope you are feeling better and the 199 sticks

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
BCwaiting
on 12/8/12 12:28 pm - Canada
Ok, you win for the most dramatic onederland story so far! BUT, congratulations on 199. Hope the bruises go away before you take your Christmas pictures!
Barb C

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
Kjmollyo
on 12/8/12 1:25 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

So sorry you had such a rough go of it, but way to go on hitting onderland!  Hope you feel better.

Current Weight 118 lbs

rainyone
on 12/8/12 1:34 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I didn't expect hitting onederland would hurt lol... or I would actually hit it lol...

I'll take it anyway I can. I feel soooo much better today.  Actually holding food and fluid down.  And staying upright! all is good.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Madelaine2000
on 12/8/12 10:19 pm

Well you'll certainly remember what you were doing when you hit onderland! But seriously, poor you!!! Im not sure I would have made it out of the house in that condition...it sounded awful! Hopefully, that bug is done with you and that 199 sticks around.You;ve worked too hard for it not to.,

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

Mishyme
on 12/9/12 7:53 am

That is truly KARMA!!   That was your body telling your mind to behave and look after yourself, you are now in onederland and damn it you better stay there!!

Congrats,

Michelle

Hope you feel better and please post those pictures.

Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
Teasha1
on 12/9/12 10:38 am
VSG on 06/04/12

OMG Michelle - poor you - but congrats on onederland!  Ouch! Take Care of yourself. Lorna

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

alle
on 12/11/12 11:47 am
RNY on 05/15/12

Oh my gosh.....really?   I felt kind of guilty laughing at your story when you were having such a lousy time but you write a helluva good tale. Onederland that's amazing, enjoy it and try to stay well and safe. 

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
Most Active