2 months post-op!

Linz-loo
on 10/2/12 12:54 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Well I'm a little over 2 months out after RNY and I'm 45lbs from the start of my pre-op diet.  I wearing size 16 jeans!!!!  I can fit a 14 but they are a tad tight and wearing a XL top.  Best of all is today my doctor told me I can go off my BP meds, I had cut the dose in half last month!

I know this is such good progress for me, but I still have this feeling like I'm not loosing fast enough.  I'm averaging around 3-4 lbs a week. 

For all you ladies on the loosers bench how much had you lost at 2 months out?

Thanks forl the support all you ladies put out there, I couldn't have done it without you and this OH site:)
Linz-loo  
Referred May 2011. Group Session January 2012. Surgeons Consult April 2012.
Surgery Date August 2, 2012.
notoriousgrannyD
on 10/2/12 10:24 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
WOW!  You're doing super Linz, I can't help you with your question but all I can say I hope I can do as well as you.  Keep up the great work!
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
alle
on 10/2/12 11:31 pm
RNY on 05/15/12
 Wow congratulations Lindsay I think you are doing fabulously on your rate of loss.  I worry a lot about losing too fast and getting stones.  I know we would all love to wake up tomorrow and have all our excess weight gone but it came slowly and should come off the same way.  I am finding it takes time for my head to catch up with the changes in my body and on the scale.  I think I was right around the same place as you @ 2 months.  Keep up the good work! 

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/12 4:49 am
way to go linz,
dont worry about how fast its coming off.everyone is different.the main thing is that you are losing.its better to lose at a even rate that way you brain can keep up with your body.
rosebutt
on 10/3/12 12:13 pm - Canada
Hey Linz-loo!

We are really at the same point in everything its amazing....I've been averaging about the same as you.  I've been the opposite of you and worrying about losing too fast...the nut told me to eat more often to slow down the weight loss but I have not been able to do that yet....I think you definitely don't have to worry about your weight loss...you're doing great!!

Take care!
CT   

Referred in February 2011, Group session in November 2011, RNY surgery 
  was August 1st, 2012 by Dr. Vergis.

Most Active