To all those who don't like band bashing or whatever it is they wish to call it

coachgrrl
on 1/13/11 11:12 pm
 At the bottom of every post is a block button.  If a person drives you crazy and you can't stand reading their posts "block them"

I blocked a few people yesterday..and today the board is a much nicer, more positive place. 

Don't leave...just block.  There are many great people on this board who give great support.  And a few trolls who may say they're "educating" but in reality are just stirring up drama

Perhaps if we don't feed the trolls they'll finally get the message and leave.

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 11:31 pm - MN
FYI: A post like this, addressing their HANDIWORK, is just what they want.
coachgrrl
on 1/13/11 11:38 pm, edited 1/13/11 11:45 pm
 Yes, Brock I completely realize that.

But after posting on this board for over a year, I finally figured out yesterday I could block from a specific post instead of going to my control panel and trying to figure out the person's user name.  

So I figured I would share the knowledge.

If it causes drama you can just block them from here...win/win

doesn't bother me...because I blocked 'em and can't see them anymore

nicole_w_d
on 1/13/11 11:41 pm
 Thanks! I had no idea I would cause that much of an uproar. So much of this process for me is in my mind - I am my biggest critic. You are a true inspiration - keep up the great work.
NCB1997
on 1/13/11 11:42 pm
I did the same thing yesterday. It is a much nicer place today. I love my band. I have only had it a short time, but never felt healthier. I am more active, wearing clothes that I had packed away forever. Now my hubby has to keep up with me when we go out.
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
Nancy B.    
coachgrrl
on 1/13/11 11:45 pm
 I'm happy you both are staying...and blocking.

I have done well with my band, and yes it is work, however I'm in a much better place than I would be without it.

Read the board daily, steer clear of the drama, follow the rules..work the band.

Lather, rinse, repeat......

mary101678
on 1/14/11 1:20 am - RI
VSG on 07/10/12
I blocked the two trolls yesterday. Glad not to see them!

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/11 11:56 am
Most Active