Dr Chu in Lafayette

stafnote79
on 8/19/12 7:18 pm - Belle Chasse, LA
Has anyone used Dr Uyen Chu in Lafayette, LA?  I have my first appt with her next week and would like to know others experiences. Thanks for any information you can give me
anti
on 12/10/12 9:11 am - Lafeyette, LA

I went with Cunningham he works along with Dr Chu, I haven't heard anything negative about Dr Chu, though I could tell you this the support team they offer is next to none in Louisiana.

stafnote79
on 12/10/12 1:00 pm - Belle Chasse, LA
I had a great experience in Lafayette. Her team is ok compared to the stories I heard about the mom support in the New Orleans office of another dr. I was pleased and if I leave a message I always get. Call back
Kandrus
on 1/31/13 9:57 am
DS on 05/28/13
gary3917
on 2/3/13 3:40 pm - Duson, LA
DS on 06/05/13

Hi Kandrus

I have been talking to the covington office and they said Chu has done 75 DS sugerys.c Not sure if that is very many and is kinda scary to me.I have been going to the DS forum . Come over and check that forum out. My friends there r telling me to go to DR Stewart in Denton b/c he is very very experienced I know Dr Cunnungham does not do DS I am also going Tues nite to the seminar .I am a blond hair feller 57 years young and I will be w/ my wife . We can meet up. My name is Gary Hunt 

Kandrus
on 2/4/13 12:26 am
DS on 05/28/13
Most Active