Medicaid Patients!!

Dezzy-23
on 7/22/12 1:20 am - LA
VSG on 06/13/12
I have been through hell with Dr. Bellows office for over an year now. Surgery been pushed back three times. I first had LaCare and was told by Sheila I have to switch to LHC or Amerigroup or I would have to find another surgeon. Well I randomly picked Amerigroup( had to fight bayou health to speed up my request) and they have denied me. Do anyone have Amerigroup and been approved?? Anyone PLEASE REPLY! I feel like Im in a NEVER ending nightmare.
Louisianawench
on 8/17/12 10:26 am - New Orleans, LA
VSG on 03/21/12
With Bellows I used LHC. didnt have any trouble with approval and no hospital bills whatsoever.
" Time,indeed is a sacred gift, and each day is a little life"
CravingSkinny
on 8/21/12 8:02 am - LA
VSG on 06/14/12
 I have Dr. Noria and LHC. Went through heck with Dr. Bellows and Vanessa since August of last year but fought to change to Dr. Noria. I was sleeved on June 14th!  I recommend switching to Dr. Noria! Good luck!

jennydemerice
on 9/23/12 6:09 pm - Gonzales, LA
I am on Amerigroup I was with Dr Bellows for over a year...never met him and was frustrated (at him NOT Vanessa).  I asked to move to Dr Noria...I met her the first visit.  She is AMAZING!!!!  She submitted me to Amerigroup and two days later I was approved and I will be sleeved on Tues.  Call and tell Brooke you wanna move over to Dr. Noria.
Jenn

Dezzy-23
on 9/28/12 12:21 pm - LA
VSG on 06/13/12
 Thanks for all the replies! I met Dr. Noria in July and tried to switch over but they said since all my paperwork was in dr.b name it would be better if I stayed eith him. Her nurse Phillip did my appeal and I was approved in a week! My surgery is Oct.3 witch is only 5 days away and Im Sooooo excited. If it wasn't for Phillip I wouuld never be having this surgery I can't thank hom enough.
teresa C.
on 11/1/12 12:33 am - Natchitoches, LA
VSG on 12/19/13

Can you plz tell me the process to get everything started to get the VSG?...how is is going for U now after U have goitten it?

Most Active