ULTIMATE OUTFIT????

Deanna_K
on 8/5/03 2:48 am - Sandy, OR
Hey ALL!!! Here's another question...What is the "ULTIMATE OUTFIT" you are hoping to get into??? I know this is kinda shallow...BUT FUN!!!!! BIG GRINS!!!
DebPKansas
on 8/5/03 3:47 am - Paola, KS
OHH Not shallow at all Deanna! This is a great question!! My ultimate outfit is: short white cropped crochet sweater, tight jeans (no roll over the top)!!!!!
DebPKansas
on 8/5/03 3:49 am - Paola, KS
Shooot...1/2 of my post didn't make it...I listed my fun outfit..now my glamour outfit: one of those form (tight) fitting short dresses..in RED with little strappy stilletto heals to match! This was a great Question! Clothes are so fun now! I used to dread shopping and still find myself taking clothes into the dressing room that are too big...I find it hard to believe I can wear such a small size! Life is great! (((hugs))) and smiles =)))
Deanna_K
on 8/5/03 4:52 am - Sandy, OR
Okay, I guess I better put mine up here too...I want to wear a crisp white cotton wrap shirt(you know with the great neck line);) and actually have the clevage where it belongs!!! With a GREAT fitting pair of worn and faded LEVI 501 button fly's(never got to get my jeans worn and faded) with a pair of cute leather mules and the BIGGIE...a MATCHING undie and bra set for later!!!!
DebPKansas
on 8/5/03 8:16 am - Paola, KS
woohooo Deanna!!! gotta love those levis!!!! a wrap shirt..hmmm i'm thinking i might like that too! Maybe we need to plan a Kansas Board shopping trip to KC!!! COme on the rest of you all POST that outfit...! I'm sure there are some victoria secret desires out there!!! lol (((hugs)))) and smiles =)))
Tracy G.
on 8/5/03 9:41 am - Overland Park, KS
hmm.. how fun.. I'll add a few that are on my list.. black leather pants.. low hip hugger jeans.. two piece bathing suit.. slinky "one size fits all" Halloween outfits (no more being a witch or one of the limited "plus size" costumes)..
Dawn K.
on 8/6/03 3:51 am - Hendersonville, TN
Hey Everyone! I guess my "ultimate outfit" would be to be able to wear a formal evening gown. For the past three years i've gone to a PTK conference and they always have a formal dinner and I always wear a "church/work" dress because I hate all the choices in formal wear for big people! I would love to go to next years conference and be able to wear a stunning formal! Thanks for the question Deanna!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6507 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6412 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7863 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6896 views