Home from the hospital

Nancy H.
on 5/14/03 2:18 pm - Clay Center, KS
Hi. I just had my LAP RNY Monday in Topeka. I did well and I am very thankful. Right now my wonderful husband is making me homemade chicken broth and consommee. I look forward to making new friends and learning from everyone here. So much fun to see people close by.
Brenda B.
on 5/14/03 2:58 pm - Lenexa, KS
Nancy, It is good to hear you are doing well. I look forward to following your journey now that you are one of the losers. I hope to join you on that side one day. Any husband that would make you homemade chicken broth and consommee is definitely wonderful!
DebPKansas
on 5/14/03 11:34 pm - Paola, KS
Yahoooooo Nancy!!! You are doing great to be posting online so soon after surgery! It's great to have a caring hubby, not sure what I would have done without mine to pamper me =). Keep drinking your water, rest and rest and then rest some more. Best wishes to you (((hugs))) and smiles =)))
Barbara F.
on 5/15/03 7:53 am - Southwest, KS
I am so glad to see others in KS! I hope you do well. I am in extreme Western KS, far away, but thank you for posting! It helps encourage those of us way out here. i am so glad to here that you have such a loving husband. I hope my experience will be the same.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6507 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6412 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7863 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6896 views