I'm back, 8 days post-op!

ToriJ
on 6/11/04 5:29 am - Chicago, IL
Hi, It's TJ-short for Tori. I am recovering well. The surgery was successful and I was released Sunday afternoon. I am still in a little pain, but for the most part I am doing well. I am eating or should I say drinking sf popsicles, broth, and diluted juices and crystal light. I am sippin all day long on water, too. I will graduate to cream soups, blendarized soups, yogurt, cottage cheese, and appleasauce on Monday. I also get to start the protein shakes, too so I am really excited about that. I just wanted to say hi and thank you for all your support. Tori (TJ) Tori
kathy B.
on 6/11/04 8:01 am - Grant Park, IL
TJ, Congrats, you big loser!! Your life is about to improve by 100x!! This time next year you'll be wondering how you ever lived every day pre op. I swear..I know I do!! I am always thinking..."How did I do this when I was fat??" This has been a miracle for me, and it will be for you too. Congrats again on reclaiming control over your life Love, Kathy
Proud Military Mom
on 6/11/04 8:01 am - Reno, NV
WB TJ!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad everything went well.... I was wondering today how you were doing....Your gonna be great! Debby
Felicia F.
on 6/11/04 11:11 am - chicago, IL
Welcome back T. I am glad everything went well if you need anything send me a shout. I am looking forward to seeing you at July support group meeting.
Dawnn S.
on 6/12/04 11:39 pm - New Lenox, IL
Hey there Lady! Glad to see you made it down the stairs safely. Welcome back!!! Dawnn~
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5431 views