Any word on Mama Angel?

Melissa B.
on 6/9/04 7:38 am - Almost Chicago, IL
Is there another board that is more updated with her info? I am praying for her! Melissa
C. W.
on 6/9/04 10:05 am - Carbondale, IL
there is info on her on the main board and the NY board...sorry to bare bad news, but she has gone to join the lord.....she will be missed, and my prayers go out to her and her family. Conita Waldon, ny lap rny 4/13/04 250/210/145?
cinchouli
on 6/9/04 1:18 pm - Belton, MO
NEED SOME HELP! Original Post by Sharon Neva at 8:09 PM PST on 06/09/2004 WA - RNY (06/20/2002) Can you guys help me get this terrible rumor that Momma Angel passes away stopped? Please copy the message below and got to your state board or any other MB you frequent and post it.... I'm trying, but it needs to be STOPPED NOW.... and it will take one person too much time. THANKS POST FROM SHARON NEVA: There is a rumor going around that Momma Angel has passed away--- THIS IS NOT TRUE I just talked to her daughter Rebecca- things are looking very bleak, they have called all the family to her side - however, Momma Angel is still alive. I have direct contact with the family and the entire board can rest assured that when and if Momma passes, you will be notified by me or by the OH staff. Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5431 views