Tuesday Roll Call

birder I.
on 4/29/14 12:13 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning,

It is somewhat unnerving to buy stock for the store when you see the total $$$$ flying out the window. We put in a big order yesterday and will do most of the rest this weekend when we are at the convention in Indy.It's a meeting of all the yarn and notions wholesalers. I looked at the map of the convention center and it will be like going into Home Depot but it all turned into yarn. Imagine!! We certainly will get plenty of walking! I recharged my fitibit so that I can keep track. Yikes!

I hope each of you has a wonderful day today even though it appears it's going to be rainy. We need the moisture in the ground. I always try to be positive about rainy days because my friends in California are really suffering from the drought. One of the things I learned from the Serenity Prayer is to stop trying to control the weather (like obsessing about it will change it--NOT!!)

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 4/29/14 3:29 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am excited because I got my floppy hat for my Kentucky Derby party on Saturday!!!  Here's how it looks...isn't it cute...I have a sweater that I think matches pretty closely.

Well...I am dealing with one last thing with this break up.  Chris is being a stubborn jerk about returning my keys.  And one of them isn't really a key...it's a key fob.  I will be charged $25 if I don't return that.  Not to mention do I really want someone out there with keys to my place.  How much will they charge me if I have to have them change the locks!!!  Why can't he just return my keys!!!  I wanted to do this without having to go over there....but I guess I will have to.  I don't know about you but I thought guys liked to avoid confrontation????

Oh well...such as life.

I made some of those magic bars to go in Amanda's package that I have been ever so slowly getting together. 

I'm not doing anything special today. 

Connie- I'm sure opening a business is very overwhelming but so exciting. 

Well back to eating lunch.  See ya laters gators.

berts4
on 5/1/14 6:22 am - Rock City, IL

CUTE!!!!

That stinks about the keys.  You could send him a bill......

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

berts4
on 5/1/14 6:21 am - Rock City, IL

Hi Connie!

Is this the TNNA show?  If so, my friend, Mary Beth Temple, is on her way there today.  She designs patters for knitting and crochet.  here are her links:

http://www.hookedforlifepublishing.com/

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/mary-beth-temple

Look her up and tell her I say, "Hi!".  Her daughter and Liv are good friends.  They met at Marine Biology camp and have visited each other.  She is the one Liv visited when she went to NYC for Christmas a couple of years ago.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views