Fill provider needed ASAP

Idaho Bandito
on 3/9/09 9:19 am
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a fill provider in Northern Idaho or Northwest Montana that will accept patients banded in Mexico?

Thanks in advance!

BB
SandyR
on 3/16/09 12:20 pm - Portland, OR
BB, your original surgeon should be helping you locate a fill provider any time you need one. The surgery itself is only the very first step of a lifetime of care needs, and we really need to have fill people in place before we choose to go out of the country for such a care-intensive procedure (as I did also, but would never again).

You can also use this surgeon locator from Inamed to locate surgeons, then call and ask then.
http://www.lapband.com/get_informed/consult/find/

If you have not had a fluoro in more than 6-12 months, or are having any kind of trouble, be sure the provider you choose can do one.

You may have to go into a more major city to get care - Salt Lake, for instance, or Seattle.
Also check out the "Fill Centers "-
www.fillcentersusa.com

Good luck -

Sandy R
band educator
at goal 5+ yrs 

DISCLAIMER:  Any suggestions or comments are not intended as medical advice, but only as general information. Please always contact your own surgeon or his staff for any specific problems or concerns you are having. Although I have many years as a medical professional and band educator,  I offer suggestions here only  as an experienced Bandster. 
Idaho Bandito
on 3/17/09 11:41 am
Sandy,

Thanks for the reply and I couldn't agree more about surgeon's/coordinator's helping their  post op patients.  I am actually trying to help a friend of mine who lives up on the Idaho/MT border who was abandoned by her coordinator and surgeon.

I just don't undertand why patients overlook the  most important part of banding.  Get the fill provider in place BEFORE you go out of the country for surgery!!!!!! 

Thanks again,

BB
Tiff tells all
on 4/6/09 4:32 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19

http://northwestfills.com/

Try these ladies. They travel to Spokane once a month I think.

She should also try the Rockwood Clinic- Dr. Spitz in Spokane. The price is reasonable.

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Most Active