About a year ago..

Kerry J.
on 10/31/11 1:03 am - Santa Clara, UT
One of my granddaughters; Arden, was competeing to be the cover girl for Babiekins magazine, it was an online contest and many of you here helped her win the contest. Anyway, Arden won the contest and Babiekins finally have her on their cover. There's also a video on their facebook page that's pretty cute.

www.facebook.com/BabiekinsMag

Thanks again for all the help and support, this was a really fun thing and Arden loved it!

Kerry
buffalobillsfan
on 10/31/11 1:13 am - CA
Hey stranger!!!!!!

I've missed you around here.  Are you one of the Facebookers now?  I have dug my heels in the sand and I am a holdout for joining FB. 

Your granddaughter is sooooo cute!!!   Any plans for going to a SF meeting?

Cheers,
Cathy

Kerry J.
on 10/31/11 1:20 am - Santa Clara, UT
 Hi Cathy,

I try to read a some posts here and on facebook and post something once in awhile, but things have been pretty hectic around here for the past year or so and I just haven't  had much time to spend on either. 

I thought about coming over to SF for my 3 year check up, but just couldn't find a time to get away and do it. Maybe nexy year?

Arden is a cutie and I can't believe she's 5 already! There's a glimps of her brother George in the vidoe too, he's wrapped up in a curtain and Arden finds him. Those two are really a pair to try and keep up with and their Mom is expecting in late April or early May.

Interesting times around here...

I do miss you guys.

Kerry
sweetdew
on 10/31/11 1:16 am - CA
How very wonderful Kerry! I will look at it. Thanks for sharing with us, have a great day!
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

Renee2007
on 10/31/11 1:53 am - Central, FL
 She is such a cutie! Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family, Kerry!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Kerry J.
on 10/31/11 2:25 am - Santa Clara, UT
Thanks Renee, we actually have 2 new additions on the way, a girl in late Nov or early Dec. and Ardens brother or sister in late April of early May.

I'm starting to get used to the grandpa business..... 

Kerry
J G.
on 10/31/11 2:14 am
Kerry,  How cute! Has grandpa been to any of those tea partys?  Looks like fun!

- Jenny
Kerry J.
on 10/31/11 2:23 am - Santa Clara, UT
LOL! Only once Jenny.

Arden thinks I'm good for treats and playing grlowler man, but not suitable for tea parties. Barb usually handles the tea parties with the granddaughters; we have 4 and another on the way in late Nov. early Dec. We don't know yet if Arden is getting a brother or sister. A year from now we will have at least 8 grandchildren, 5 girls, 2 boys and one more we won't know the sex for another couple of weeks.

Like I told Cathy; interesting times around here. I never thought I would be this old or have a bunch of grandchildren, it's quite the new paradigm to get used to.

Kerry
beemerbeeper
on 10/31/11 9:38 am - AL
Oh Kerry.  I miss you so.  I wish you would post here like you used to.

Your Arden is adorable.  I voted for her so I was so glad to see your post today.

~Becky

Kerry J.
on 10/31/11 1:22 pm - Santa Clara, UT
Hi Becky, it's good to see your posts!

I'll try to be around a bit more and post now and then; life has just gotten so complicated the past year, it's hard to get involved online.

Kerry
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 763 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1052 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 349 views