Best multivitamin?

Julie B.
on 10/2/11 12:10 pm - OH
Since I have 28 days (whose counting right?) until my DS, I'll be picking up a few things, figure I'll start my multivitamin tomorrow so was wondering which you all would recommend?

SW - 373 / CW - 179 / GW - 160

nightowl
on 10/2/11 1:40 pm, edited 10/2/11 1:41 pm - Topeka, KS
I think Centrum or the generic imitation of Centrum is often recommended.  The generic bottle I am on right now is made by Kroger (I might notice a sale when at the store anyways for groceries).

The one I take currently is the regular version.  If I recall correctly, the Centrum Silver is only different in not having the iron, and adding in selenium.  I take a better iron separately, so any I get in the multi is just bonus.  (The multi with iron doesn't seem to bother me.)
no_more_rolls
on 10/3/11 12:51 am - Jackson, MI
I like a multi vitamin offered by Puritan's Pride (online).  I've been taking it over a year now.  It has a lot of ingredients and a higher dose on some ingredients when I compared to other brands.  It is item # 15378.  It comes with 100 caplets and I take 2 a day even though the recommendations are 1 a day.  The best thing is they are often on sale, buy one get 2 free...so you can get 3 bottles for about $6.00!

Oh and I don't get that vitamin after taste from these!  
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

elixir
on 10/3/11 4:35 am - MI
I take Nutrilite's Double X and have for years. Most vitamins aren't really made with plant concentrates. I like that Double X is.

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

beemerbeeper
on 10/3/11 5:15 am - AL
I take Centrum chewable, 2 a day.  I take so many capsules that my chewable multi and C are my treat for swallowing all those others.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/11 3:30 pm
You should take Centrum Complete, or a generic version of it.  Make sure you compare labels, to make sure they both have the same stuff.

Stay away from Liquid Centrum!  I used it once, and found myself getting *plastered* from the alcohol content!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views