Hi Everyone

alyzbzee
on 7/31/11 4:22 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
 Hi Everyone -

I am still here and just as busy as ever.  Well, maybe a little busier now, but you will find out all about that on the 5th.  

As you know my 2 year surgiversary came and went.  I have yet to see my surgeon for my 2 yr. appt. but hope to make that appt. this week.  I think I need to change my eating habits.   Not sure if I need to increase (protein) or decrease.  My weight has been the same for a year.  Have not exercised in a couple of months, but I need to get moving again.

Want to wish you all a great week.  I check in from time to time, but usually do not post.  As you know from previous posts, i am long winded and can write a short story on my posts.  

Stay tuned for a post I will be posting end of the week.  

Talk with you all soon.

annette

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

Ms Shell
on 8/1/11 12:57 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hey Annette darlin good to hear from you!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/11 9:53 am - CA
we have to wait ??? oh my.
nice to see you on here
Gus H.
on 8/4/11 1:16 am - La Puente, CA
Well hello old timer! Congrats on your 2 yr anniversary!
terryrow61
on 8/5/11 4:44 am - Garden Grove, CA

Congrats on your two years Annette!  I will be hitting my 4 year surgiversary on the 10th.  The time has flown by so fast.
Have a great Friday and weekend!
Hugs, Terry

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

It sure is good C'ING LESS OF ME!

We could learn a lot from crayons: 
some are sharp, some are pretty, 
some are dull, some have weird names, 
& all are different colors....but they

ALL exist very nicely in the same box.

(Author Unknown)

alyzbzee
on 8/5/11 5:49 am - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
Thanks everyone for your congrat's.

I want to wish you all congrat's as well on your journeys. 

Haven't we all done just an amazing job so far?  I know I can speak for me but am sure everyone will agree - I LOVE MY WLS AND THE NEW LIFE IT HAS GIVEN ME!!!!

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

Most Active