Planning to relocate in May 2014

Ceithlenn
on 9/13/13 1:32 pm - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

I am planning to relocate at the beginning of next summer from WI to the greater Phoenix area. I grew up in Texas, high school in the middle of the Mojave in CA, and college in Florida so I have been exposed to heat before. This southern girl just cant take the winters here anymore. I know finding a new surgeon for follow ups is going to be hard as well as finding support among peers when I am new to the area. Thats kinda where this post comes in I would love to make some connections over the next 9 months with individuals so that I have a good support in place when I relocate. 

Heather. 

stephanie R.
on 9/14/13 10:29 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12

I live in phoenix and i help run a free support group.. i am 18 months post op with a ds. but we have all surgery in our group..  please feel free to email me at 

[email protected]

Ceithlenn
on 9/14/13 1:45 pm - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Thank you for reaching out. I emailed you. :)

stephanie R.
on 9/21/13 7:23 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12

hello sorry i havent gotten back to you.. i ened up in the hospital and had to have surgery.. just barly getting back on my feet.. 

bellacherie
on 10/26/13 1:51 pm - Alanson, MI

can i e-mail you as well too, i just relocated here from MI, and im hoping to have a DS soon with your doctor, im meeting him at the end of the month,   but my BMI is 40 and im a revision from an RnY ...... any tis on your doctor will really help actually ... thanks

RnY 09/09/11
waiting for approval of DS
HW - 242     LW-137    CW - 195    
stephanie R.
on 10/28/13 3:43 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12

yes you can.

[email protected]

Most Active