hello any one want to go dancing

boomboom40
on 5/12/08 11:53 am - huntsville, AL
hello to everyone hope everyone had a great weekend and mothers day and a nice work day well me and my new fiancee would like to know if anyone would like to join us in going out to eat and dancing at hoppers at the holiday inn in huntsville alabama it will be a great time i promise u will have fun if ur husband dont dance that is fine but i know they know how to polish belt buckles dont they if not it isnt hard to do it doesnt take nothing to do the dance just slow motion well i am off to bed got to work at 3am in the morning got to head to hartsville tn to drive tomorrow i am thrilled well i hope everyone has a bless day be sweet ur friend kevin boom boom brozoski love is in the air i can feel it can yall
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 12:12 pm - Midland City, AL
me and my new fiancee  Boy, you move faster than my grandkids in the ice cream line
boomboom40
on 5/12/08 12:15 pm - huntsville, AL
it is all good i really really love her and she loves me i think she does i sure hope so i should have asked her guess what i got u gwen she does love me if u like to go to hoppers here is number 1-334-372-5850
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 12:34 pm - Midland City, AL
  I have 3 left feet.  Now, has Vicky said YES?  SHHH, we won't say anything if you haven't asked her yet.  Your secret is safe with us
queenieredhead
on 5/12/08 12:39 pm - Huntsville, AL
I did say YES!  Yall should know by now that you can't keep a secret from me!  LOL  He is faster than a kid in an ice cream line!  LOL  I wonder who the next love connection is gonna be??!! Vicky

"Life is too short not to be happy."

Singer468211
on 5/12/08 12:45 pm - Hazel Green, AL
Eeeeee!  Congrats, so happy for you both!
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 12:52 pm - Midland City, AL
You were NOT supposed to be listening   It was a SECRET   No love connection needed here.  Been married so long I forgot what it was like to be single    What am I talking about. We got married 15 days after we met
queenieredhead
on 5/12/08 1:00 pm - Huntsville, AL
Did you really get married 15 days after you met him?  I met him 9 days ago so I know how you felt.  Life is strange sometimes isn't it?

"Life is too short not to be happy."

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 1:07 pm - Midland City, AL
Yes but we had know who each other were before then.
ShirleyG
on 5/12/08 8:29 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH   VICKY ...The love bug has bitten again :)  Wonderful isnt it :) You both deserve some happiness .. HUgs  Shirley
Most Active