I have a date!!

Adrienne P.
on 11/21/04 9:29 am - Victoria, TX
I am so excited but also nervous. I am experiencing some anxiety about not being able to use food as a comfort. Any advise?
gramacookie
on 11/29/04 6:05 am - OSWEGO, NY
Dear Adrienne, Congratulations on your date. I can totally relate to you! You are so excited about finally having a date, but than you are getting a little more nervous as each day passes. I feel the same way. I have my date of January 3, 05. Myn doctor said I was the first one of the new year for him.. I guess that is a honor. LOL. But I keep saying to myself a year from now, my life is going to be so much better. Best of luck. And I will say a special prayer for you! Kathy
gramacookie
on 11/29/04 6:05 am - OSWEGO, NY
Dear Adrienne, Congratulations on your date. I can totally relate to you! You are so excited about finally having a date, but than you are getting a little more nervous as each day passes. I feel the same way. I have my date of January 3, 05. Myn doctor said I was the first one of the new year for him.. I guess that is a honor. LOL. But I keep saying to myself a year from now, my life is going to be so much better. Best of luck. And I will say a special prayer for you! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics