Buy Buy Bat Wings

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/06 11:58 am - Orlando, FL
Well today I went in and got my arms done. They are swollen by I can already see the improvement. I am so excited, this is my first cosmetic suregy. I can not wait to wear sleaveless dresses. Jenn
white2003toyota
on 12/8/06 6:05 pm - Kaneohe, HI
Congratulations Jennifer!!!! I've only had a TT on March 6, 2006. My plastic surgeon told me that because I tend to form bad keloids, he would not recommend that I have my arms done. He said that I would not be happy with the scarring. How have you been? Have you reached your goal? I would like to use 15 more pounds. Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous 2007!!! Hugs and aloha, Pat 261/130
Tracy B
on 12/9/06 3:36 am - Erie, PA
Congratulations Jenn!!!!! Tracy B 328/150 5'9"
Rhonii Meade
on 12/15/06 9:51 am - Menifee, CA
Myname is rhonii, and I just got approval for my surgery but still have to see surgeon on jan 11,2006 . I'm so excited praise the lord, my highest weight so far has been 296, I can't wait but guess I'll have too, I found your profile to be so encouraging to me, I don't post much , I'm new but have beeen reading for two years and a member a year, I wanted something exciting to be happening before I try to type [not use to typing] so now that I have a consultation, and if all goe's well surgery this jan, I was told by surgeon office. I just had to write, and felt lead to write to you. My goal also is 150-157 lbs . I will be happy to be 180 for all that matters, breathing easier without my extra boobs sting on top of my chest, going back to work I'm a hairdesigner,on a long sabatical. Unil I lose this weight, lloking forward to being healthy and doing more of life , happily married 12 yrs dec.11 just turned 49, still young at heart, have two grown sons , three grandchildren by 1st. Son. Don't feel like a grandmother though they live in japan. Hardly see them so any ways I don't want to take much of your time , just wanted to thank you for your inspiration. May they lord keep blessing you with good health and satable weight you look great, jenn, I don't know you but congats on your new arms.
Margo J
on 12/11/06 8:05 am - Fairfield, CA
Congratulations Jenn! Can't wait to see you in spaghetti straps! Margo
Vickie J
on 12/13/06 7:03 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Jenn, I had to chuckle at your subject line - BUY BUY Bat Wings - you said it - BUY BUY (not bye bye). I had my arms & BL/BA done 10/31 and that was my 3rd round of plastics this year (full facial rejuvenation in March, LBL in June). Can we say CHA-CHING $$$$$?? But it was worth every penny! Good luck with your recovery. Wear your compression and follow the doc's orders and you'll do great. Vickie J.
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/06 8:00 pm - Orlando, FL
Ha thats funny, I am the queen of doing that. I am wearing the compression top, and taking it easy. I must say I am much more uncomfortable then I thought I would be, but I know that will pass. Jenn
Rhonda
on 1/6/07 12:18 pm - Winter Park, FL
Jenn, It's good to see that you're doing well. Remember me? We walked Lake Eola a few times. Who's your plastic surgeon? Can I ask how much your "Buy Buy Bat Wings" cost? Let me know when you want a walking partner again. Rhonda -200 lb
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/07 3:25 pm - Orlando, FL
I do remember you. I am so glad to see you doing well. You know I stopped the walking only because I had some very serious issues take place with ill family members and I need to devote time to that. I think once my head is back on straight I will try to start that up again. I paid $3500 and used Dr Kaplan in Winter Park. He has been great and there is so much post up care, I had the surgery on Dec 8th and I have been to see him 4 times for follow ups, he seems to really care how I am recovering. I can say it was more uncomfortable and the healing is longer then I imagined, but I think its really worth it. I already see how I will look when healed and I love it!
Most Active
Recent Topics