A Wow Moment

LaShelle2
on 1/5/10 11:49 am, edited 1/5/10 11:54 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
had a date tonight.  No not with that guy, with the other one. Yes I am being a little post-op **** but I have 330 pounds of lost time to make up for, so forgive my indiscretions.  HeeHeeHee...

After dinner we did some shopping. I decided to try on some stilettos.  Now, keep in mind pre-op edema was one of my co-morbid enemies.  My shoe wardrobe consisted of  anything wide, flat, and cushiony. You know what I mean right?  Even then, my feet would hurt before I got the things on good.   Anything sexy and cute was just NOT happening.  Sandal shopping  nearly always ended in a tearful exodus to the car empty-handed.

Well y'all the DS Diva will never wear Dr. Shoals again!!!  I slipped my little tootsies into some 6 inch,  YES!!! 6 inch stilettos, and did a little sexy walk across the sales floor.  I didn't even fall, or trip on my face, or anything either.   Then I started crying in the middle of the store, and the "date"  was looking around like "is this ***** crazy or what?"  And you know I didn't care because I am the DS Diva, and I was in 6 inch stilettos, and it's my damned party and well,  I can cry if I want to!

Girlfriends, you know I think I gave myself a little ****** cause it felt sexy and liberating as hell.

I think I have discovered a new fetish.  Can shoe shopping become a transfer addiction???

I wish I could grab Dr. Houston and give him a smack on the lips right now.  

I am lovin' my DS

Pre-ops, all the hell you are going through now with insurance, paperwork, counseling, support groups, FINANCES, diet...    Post ops, all that nasty mushy,  blended, protein and vitamin enriched crap you're having to force down, and all the pain and gas, and barfing, and whatever else is bugging you...  IT IS ALL SOOOOO FREAKIN WORTH  IT!!!!   Keep on keepin on, cause there is a whole new world out there waiting on you!

~LaShelle

Back Lacing Thigh High Stretch Boot - Item # 58DEL3063

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MARIA F.
on 1/5/10 1:14 pm - Athens, GA
U go girl!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Ginger L.
on 1/5/10 10:23 pm - Woodstock, GA
Shoe shopping sounds like the best kind of transfer addiction to me!!!  I'm so excited for you!  I can just see strutting your stuff across the floor in those shoes!!  Girl you keep it up and your gonna be the official OH ****!!  LOL  J/K   Love you girl!   Whens our next meeting!!!!???? I'm ready to party!  

BIG HUG!! 
G

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

christy0111
on 1/5/10 11:51 pm - Grantville, GA
Girl I sure do hope you bought those shoes!!! And if you did we better see a pic of you in them! LMAO!!!!

The only thing worse worse than failure is not trying!

LaShelle2
on 1/6/10 2:57 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I didn't buy them. Are 6 inch heels really practical???    Maybe I can trick  my Valentine into getting them for me?  I'll takes shoes over roses any day.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

shellyb1993
on 1/5/10 11:59 pm - sharpsburg, GA
Way to go girl!!!!!  Very Exciting...  I'm with Ginger, when's our next outing???  Also, did we ever decide if we are going to the ball in Augusta?? Anyone remember?
Shelly-

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Phillipians 4:13

LaShelle2
on 1/6/10 2:50 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Curvy Barbie is planning this months meet n gret. I guess I need to give her a little nudge in the butt to get things moving. Next month  I'm thinking of doing pole dancing again.   I think I need to brush up on the sexy skills before Valentines Day.

Any M&G ideas and places are always welcome btw.   HELP  NEEDED!?!?

WHY I CHOSE DS: 

LaShelle2
on 1/6/10 2:54 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Don't think I'll be up to going to Augusta.    I am planning on going out of the country in   April for my friend's b-day and again to Europe in July for my b-day.  Between travel,  a new wardrobe every month, and Santa, I am one  penny pinching Diva...

I am surprised Amy and some of the other Augusta folks haven't posted any updates. I wonder if they are still having it?

WHY I CHOSE DS: 

ga_ginger_10
on 1/6/10 12:42 am - Atlanta, GA
THAT IS AWESOME!  AND YES IT COULD BE AN ADDICTION, HOWEVER I THINK IT IS A HARMLESS ONE!!! I don't think there is anything wrong with making up for lost time either!!!  Go for it!!!!

Big Hugs,

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

M U.
on 1/6/10 6:12 am
This post made me grin really big!! 

Enjoy every second ...you ARE a diva and you have earned the right to bask in your new found sexy self!! 

Meryl

ps. Looking forward to the next meet n' greet as well! 
Most Active