OH Events 2009 - Seattle

Groups » OH Events 2009 - Sea... » Discussion » Friday Clothing Swa...

Friday Clothing Swap

maxs_mom
on 4/29/09 4:21 am, edited 4/29/09 4:28 am - Auburn, WA

Hi, Y'all!

On Monday evening I accepted responsibility for organizing the Friday night clothing swap!  Susan, the TTNT group leader, asked me to do it so that she could organize the fashion show on Saturday evening.

I need to speak with both Susan and Kim, but I have lots of ideas and learned a whole lot after organizing the swap we did at the Jan 2008 OH get together in Issaquah...so watch for further details.

What you can do right now is to start going through your closets, laundering items, and getting them in bags, boxes, etc so that they're ready to go.  It's actually kind of fun sorting through your closets; I found numerous items worth literally thousands of dollars that either still had tags on them or had been worn only once or twice in sizes ranging from 36/38 to 22/24.  It's a great opportunity to shop in your own closet and weed out things that no longer fit.  It's an exhilarating experience to finally have your clothes organized...or maybe I'm weird and feel exhilaration at odd times ~smile~

We're going to have a rawkin' swap...I promise!

~Namaste~

Amy

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 4/29/09 8:22 am
DS on 09/27/23
Hi Amy,

I'm feeling very relaxed to know that you and Susan are working on the portions of the events that are difficult for me, since I don't live in Washington!  Thank you both from the bottom of my heart! 

This will allow me to focus on getting great speakers confirmed for this event.  I received confirmation from Dr. Gavin Dry that he will be presenting in a breakout session, which means he will also be giving FREE onsite private consultations to registered attendees who sign up for one at his exhibit table.  Take advantage of this! How often do you get anything free anymore??

Thanks ladies,
Kim
juicyprincess
on 4/29/09 11:49 am - Tacoma, WA
Amy, i hope to have clothes to donate by then =) will keep you posted on it.
Kim, who is dr dry?

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
maxs_mom
on 4/30/09 8:05 am, edited 4/30/09 8:05 am - Auburn, WA
Oh, I'm certain that not only will you be able to donate clothes by then (you'll be 3 months post-op, almost to the day), but will be in need of some new ones!

~Namaste~

Amy

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 5/27/09 6:19 am
DS on 09/27/23
Dr. Dry is a noted plastic surgeon in Kirkland.  He will be talking in a breakout session at 1:10 pm.  as soon as I know his specific topic, I will post it.

Thanks!
Kim