Survey Participation Requested

Member Services
on 7/28/08 12:40 pm - Irvine, CA

The research request below has been approved by ObesityHelp and is being posted on behalf of Stephanie Harrington.  

Dear Particpant,

I am a Ph.D. student in the area of Psychology and Counseling at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. I am seeking to investigate factors influencing weight loss maintenance and quality of life in bariatric surgery patients.

The study has two criteria: 1) participants must be between the ages of 18-65 years, and 2) participants must be at least 1 year post surgery.

There is minimal risk for participating, as the study is confidential and no identifying information will be gathered. The experiences you share are very important and could provide helpful information in the development of more effective ways of offering long-term weight loss maintenance and quality of life in bariatric surgery patients.

The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes. The results of the study will be placed on ObesityHelp.com within 4-6 months, allowing you the opportunity to obtain analyses of the research study.

Click on the link below to access the survey:
http://www.hostedsurvey.com/takesurvey.asp?c=Biographical123 456

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact my dissertation chairman or me:
Stephanie Harrington, [email protected], 501-690-3174
Dr. Jeff Nave, [email protected], 504-282-4455

Thank you for your participation,
Stephanie Harrington, LCSW, Ph.D. Candidate

Most Active
Recent Topics