bad, bad fat woman

sfnativewm
on 6/13/12 4:56 am
Hi there!  I went to my dr on monday and after a long talk we both chose at this point to add a little fill and after one month go back.   The band was not for everyone , but we need to give it another chance.

I asked if revisions are ever done and they do do them.  600 calories a day is not healthy and we all build up to a reasonable daily calorie target to continue losing.   They all meet to discuss various patients, and you can choose to see the head of the department.

All I could find out from nurses etc I saw there.

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

MsBatt
on 6/13/12 12:54 pm
E-mail me at [email protected].
Holdenwhat
on 6/14/12 4:00 pm
 thanks for the info Ann- I'm hoping this will turn out the way I'm going, but if it doesn't, I'll dig a little deeper through Kaiser. I'm ready to be done having surgeries.

Beautywithin- this really sucks, doesn't it? If we were able to stick to simple diet and exercise plans we would not need the help that surgery provides. Don't they get that we have gone that route time and time again and we are turning to surgery only after having "failed" everything else? I'm sure that one day all bariatric surgeons will realize that our eating disorders are more that "non-compliance", and maybe they'll have a little compassion.

In the mean time...... maybe we're the trailblazers for those who will come after us.. ....sigh.......

Most Active