Nikki's Low Carb Recipe File?

Dx E
on 9/1/04 10:05 am - Northern, MS
Anyone out here on the recipe board know how to get in touch with "Nikki," Of the zip-file of recipes fame? She e-mailed me one about a month ago and it was great and I want to know if I can pass it on, e-mail, to a friend. I just want to make sure I have her permission and that I can give her the credit. It's a GREAT E-book! Thanks. Best Wishes- Dx
Dx E
on 9/1/04 10:40 am - Northern, MS
Found Her! Thanks
Nikki6f
on 9/1/04 11:43 am - Fair Haven, MI
I am still getting requests everyday, and I am still happy to share. If anyone else would like it, just let me know. The word document is over 600 pages and will be sent as a zip file. It does not work the hotmail, but most other emails have had no problem receiving. Again, its available to anyone who asks! Nikki
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/04 11:19 pm - Grandview, MO
Please send the recipe file to [email protected] Thanks! Marilyn Open RNY 8/9/04 36#
LisaSpi
on 9/1/04 11:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
Nikki, I would adore having your cook book, please, and Thank you!! Lisa Spiker [email protected]
loveynj
on 9/2/04 12:46 am - Williamstown, nj
Could you please send the file of recipes to: [email protected] Thank you so much. I can't wait until I can try some new recipes
Erin N.
on 9/2/04 10:12 am - AR
Please send me a copy too. Thanks so much! [email protected]
Jan C.
on 9/2/04 11:36 am - Summerville, SC
How generous you are. I'd love a copy. Send it to: [email protected]. Thanks a bunch.
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/04 9:17 pm - Grandview, MO
please send to [email protected] I requested a copy sent to my work email, but never received it so I am assuming my email program saw it as "bulk mail" and didn't pass it through. Thanks! Marilyn
diannapullen
on 9/2/04 10:50 pm - tulsa, ok
Nikki, I would love to have the file... My email is [email protected] Thanks so much Dianna
Most Active