Before and after face lift w/ Dr Pino

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/19/11 3:21 pm, edited 10/24/11 12:27 am
I'm really uncomfortable putting my pictures on here
Melinda L.
on 8/19/11 3:42 pm - San Antonio, TX
Wow!! What an amazing difference! You look wonderful!
RNY - 12/10/2008    Dr. Terive Duperier of BMI of Texas
Lower Body Lift / Breast Lift - 07/20/2011  
Dr Peter Fisher of San Antonio Plastic Surgery Center

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 3:53 pm
You look so much younger! Wow!
zuzupetals2u2
on 8/19/11 4:10 pm - Sedona, AZ
you look beautiful! That's the surgery I want most eventually too - well that and upper arms. I need the undereyes tho too. I am very happy for you and I know form doing eyelids 20 years back that it looks better & better in the months following the surgery. Enjoy! You deserve it! What an incredible weight loss too!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

J G.
on 8/19/11 4:14 pm
Shut the door!

Can someone please pick me up off the floor.  Wowsers!  Hon, you look like your 14!  Whatever you paid for your time in Costa Rica it was worth it.  Dr Pinos does good work.  How did you hear of him?
You must be absolutely thrilled.

-Jenny
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/21/11 12:43 pm
Lol, you are too sweet. 

I heard of Dr Pino here, but went to the surgery sites for medical tourism like make me heal, and PSJourneys, and looked at all the his work (as well as a handful of other surgeons work). There were several doctors I liked, but face work is Pino's thing (well, and boobs I think, but don't have those yet).
Lori F.
on 8/19/11 4:24 pm - Chula Vista, CA
 OMG- you look so YOUNG! Amazing!
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
girlygirl1313
on 8/19/11 10:45 pm - Davidson, NC
 HOT DAMN!  Usually I brace myself for before and after facelift pics, but you look AMAZING!  You don't look 'different' you just look youthful.  Your skin is gorgeous.  Your eyes are vibrant.  Dr Pinos did a great job.  Congrats.    ~GG

enaebmik
on 8/19/11 11:05 pm
Where can I find more information about his doctor?

Kim
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/21/11 12:49 pm
 Dr Pino is in Costa Rica, and I looked at pictures of his work, and talked to others who went to him through places like makemeheal, PSjourneys, and here.  Some plastic surgeons are better at some body parts than others, and not all are great at post-weight loss skin. For faces, and boobs he's great, but I need arms next, and not sure he's the top guy for that. 

I actually made a spread sheet of all the plastic surgeons I wanted, and put all the pro's and con's on the sheet. I had it down to about 3 plastics guys I basically could have thrown a dart to pick one of them. I'm happy I picked Pino.