anyone have a body lift with fleur de lis??????

nursekrista35
on 7/10/08 12:59 am - louisville, OH
hi im scheduled to have a body lift with fleur de lis procedure in oct any have been lurkeing around looking at pics but havent heard or seen anyone with this type of procedure done.any info or pics i would love to se e any ur results thats u achieved. thanks
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/10/08 1:18 am - Tucson, AZ
I'm having one next week.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

FinallyFit
on 7/10/08 7:24 am

wow! You're gonna love it! I posted pics of my results. Good luck to you!

nursekrista35
on 7/10/08 1:30 am - louisville, OH
good luck let me know how it went and love to see some pics.. krista
corinnaq
on 7/10/08 2:13 am - Woodinville, WA

What is it exactly?  Is there where there is a vertical incision as well? thanks Corinna Q

FinallyFit
on 7/10/08 7:25 am
Hey neighbor! My doctor is in Olympia. Not close to you but a GREAT doctor. Everything costs less in Oly too, lol!
stacysplace2010
on 7/2/14 8:39 am - Harker Heights, TX

contact info or website for your MD? Was your fleur de lis 360 degrees, did it go all the way around? where is Olympia?

Marella33
on 7/10/08 4:23 am - Flat Rock, MI
The Fleur de lis is the same as the anchor or inverted "T" tummy tuck.  I had mine done on June 30th. I've a couple of 6 day post op pics on my profile. Maryann
FinallyFit
on 7/10/08 7:23 am
Hey Guys! I just had this done on June 20th and am VERY pleased with the result! Here are my pictures: BEFORE: What was removed: After. Still hunched over from procedure on 6/20 Another after. Scar will fade greatly. 18 days out:
FinallyFit
on 7/10/08 7:26 am
I hope you find all the info you need. Please PM me if you need to see my extensive postop album hosted through makemeheal.com. Is it ok to tell you that? lol! Take care and let me know if you have any questions. Molly
Most Active