Super Sunday Smiles, What is UP?

Eileen Briesch
on 12/11/11 1:35 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Monica and my OFF family:

Glad you're doing well on the Cymbalta. I feel sad not having the Christmas decorations up. My living room is a sea of empty boxes. I will start packing tomorrow. My cleaning fairy is coming tomorrow, and that will be part of her task, to help me pack. Got to move forward. But I do miss my Christmas stuff being up and all the lights.

Another coworker has fallen victim to the rhinovirus. She was miserable last night ... I felt bad for her. I told her to go home and finished up her section ... so much for me not being a team player (that was on my first evaluation). I can't stand seeing someone sick ... I think I would have made a lousy mother (no patience) but I'm a great aunt because I can have sympathy and can send people home.

Got one more present/gift card done (for grandnephew Ben); sent out gift Friday to grandnephew Alexander in Texas, so my "grands" are done. I'm still looking for something for my brother Gary (we are the only siblings we actually exchange ... he's more of a friend to me than a brother). I know a lot of people have sisters they're close to ... well, I don't, but I have a brother, and that's a good thing.

Anyway, waiting to hear from him on Skype and haven't seen him yet. Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 12/11/11 2:00 am - Green Valley, AZ

H i Monica,

So much Is happening. Got the Christmas tree up yesterday. Ellen did a good job hanging the lights.

I'm not feeling up to par and going back to bed when my antibiotic  is done infusing.
    Hugs Mag

Debbiejean
on 12/11/11 5:36 am - Shelbyville, MI
Good afternoon Monica and OFF family, Monica you just ROCK!

It's cold today, went to church then to Big Boy for breakfast after church. We went to a new church that I never been to, hubby used to be a member and it's just not us anyway. I think he needed some type of closure with this church anyway.

So I'm jealous of all you ladies that live in the Sun shine States! We have a little snow on the ground and the air is crisp and clean. (except when area farmers spread manure on their fields! LOL)

Just finished a Debbie Macomber book called Back on Blossom Street, it's a real "feel good" book and I like her books. I pass them along to the nurses here that I work with. I never re-read books.

Oh great news on this one! The hot tub is up and running and hubby and I sat in the hot tub and watched the sun rise this morning, drinking our coffee in the hot tub and solving the world's problems! He is going to see our grandson at the church Christmas production this evening. I'm sorry I will miss it but he will fill me in.

Hugs and prayers for all in need. Tomorrow is my day off and I plan to walk around my country block later in the day even if it's cold out. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1186 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views