wake up! its tuesday-whats new????

Eileen Briesch
on 4/19/11 1:51 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Margo and my OFF family:

I'm on vacation! Happened officially at 11 p.m. last night ... and didn't care that I left an hour early and will only get 39 hours this week. I had a weird cramping, bloating feeling so I just wanted to get home.

The stupid condo association is hassling me again for fees. They are billing me for fees that are supposed to be under the bankruptcy agreement. Plus, they're billing me for this year's fees ... the condo is being sold (I just wished the lender would get its act together). So I have to make a trip to the attorney's office with the letter and bill.

I'm also getting together with Juliette's former mom ... she's going to look in on Juliette while I'm in Dallas. And speaking of Dallas ... going to have such a great time! Not only will I meet George, but I'm getting together with one certain redhead that many know and love ... Janet! It's going to be a great long weekend in Dallas.

Anyway, not much going on for the next couple of days ... just resting up before I leave for Dallas. Have a good one.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 4/19/11 8:16 am - Galion, OH

Eileen....enjoy that vacation!!! Also...when you see George, would you give him a hug for me please? Thanks!!! also...I think that condo assoc is harrassing you!!! I would ask your lawyer about that!!! Maybe they can turn the tables on them and sue for harrassment!!!

HUGS

Eileen Briesch
on 4/19/11 8:23 am - Evansville, IN
Told the lawyer, but didn't hear back today ... maybe tomorrow. I was out all day with Patricia (Juliette's former mommy, cat lady) ... we had lunch, then went to look at the cat colonies she feeds, then at her home to take photos of her new momma cat with calico kitten ... so precious! She thinks this is another cat that was in the same colony as Juliette. Same silky fur ... she calls her Little Feather ... she has a funny looking tail ... all black, but with reddish highlights. The baby is Angelina.

Anyway, it's 91 degrees here and the humidity is getting to me, so I'm beat. Glad I don't have to go anywhere.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 4/19/11 8:26 am - Galion, OH

I wish we could have a cat to replace Rick's cat Sassy that died not long ago!!! I know he misses her so much!!! He loves Bandit but still....

Its 43* here and a storm not far away...need to get off this computer soon or he will be yelling at me...lol Hope that your lawyer does something to get that assoc off your back!!!! Asses!!!

Have fun on vacation!!!

HUGS

Monica B.
on 4/19/11 10:24 am - Emery, SD
Enjoy vacation. Give George a hug from me and a Birthday Kiss. Safe passage, that area is getting HIT with bad storms/

Patricia R.
on 4/19/11 1:54 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Margo,
I am running late.  I was up early and fell asleep in the rocker before I could post.  Walked Utley...he got muddy coz it rained last night and it can get messy down at the park...so I had to bathe his legs and belly before he could get on my furniture.  He loves the walks, but is not thrilled with the tub.  He is okay during it, but hates it before it is over.

Today is knitting day for me, because I have to finish a baby blanket before I get to Michigan in May.  That is when the baby is due, and it is for one of my grandchildren's cousins in Michigan. 

I am also working on a blankie for my grandson, who drags his huge blanket I made him, all over the house, and sucks his thumb while holding it...too cute for words.

I hope to get to an AA meeting this evening...it's right down the street, a block away, so I have no excuses.

Have a great day.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Margo M.
on 4/19/11 10:15 am - Elyria, OH
trish-where in michigan???? would love to have a chance to meet you!!!!!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Patricia R.
on 4/19/11 11:15 am - Perry, MI
My daughter lives in Perry, a small town outside of East Lansing.  During the summers I have visited Mackinac, and Frankenmuth, but this visit is when my daughter will be working, so we won't venture too far from home probably.  My daughter teaches four days a week.

I would love to meet you as well.  Maybe during the summer, if you live too far away.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nancy H.
on 4/19/11 11:23 am - Traverse City, MI
Me too! I only live an hour N. of Margo.
Nan
Margo M.
on 4/19/11 10:36 pm - Elyria, OH
maybe we'll plan a road trip, eh???!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 396 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1198 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views