2 year surgiversary - bit of a novella.

Liz R.
on 2/10/12 1:26 am - Belleville, Canada
 Hey Nana!  I've missed you, I hope all is well with you as well!  It IS very hard work regardless of what people say...especially when you hit the stage again where you can eat pretty much anything you'd like, in larger quantities...it's scary!

Nicarauga...how exciting 

Brenda T.
on 2/10/12 2:37 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Very honest and inspiring.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

chubbyuckersmom
on 2/10/12 4:34 am - Port Sydney, Canada
Thank you so much for sharing your journey. I too was a PSW when i was able to work and went on to become a paliative care worker in homes for people dying. Good luck in nursing school. Best wishes for the next 4 yrs.

Brenda

Cammie S.
on 2/10/12 4:30 am, edited 2/10/12 4:30 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 02/27/12
Hi Liz,

What a wonderful Story. Thank you for sharing. You sound like a very courageous person.

I am looking forward to being on the bench let alone 2 years out. I can harldy wait.

You might want to consider talking to your Doctor about allowing you to do your own B12 injections at home. He can prescribe it for you.

Good Luck on your continuing journey.

Cammie

Beth1970
on 2/10/12 7:29 am - Canada
RNY on 10/11/12
Thanks for sharing your story. It's very helpful for someone like me who is just starting out on wls road. Congratulations on all you have accomplished for yourself..and by doing so, for your family too.

Moselle
on 2/10/12 8:26 am - Athens, Canada
Happy Surgiversary! Thank you for sharing your story, Liz.

WLS truly is an amazing journey; it isn't easy but it's worthwhile and will change your life for the better if you are willing to work at it. 

I wish you continued success.
aprilbennett1965
on 2/10/12 11:09 am - Canada
I agree with the others Liz...your's truly is an inspirational story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Journey on!!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Liz R.
on 2/11/12 4:19 am - Belleville, Canada
 Thank you April!!!

Wishing you success on yours as well :)
tango123
on 2/11/12 12:42 am
As for your b12 dilemma... I have a few friends who are nurses and had them show me how to give the injections to myself. Now I do it, saves me alot of time waiting for Dr's
Most Active
Recent Topics