Weird PM

Julie D.
on 9/8/08 12:42 am - Nepean, Canada
I got this message this morning, see below.  Anyone know this person.  I'm engaged and not looking.  Is this a joke........ 

Julie M.

Hello dear friend.
Glad that I'm just browsing now in the Internet and found your profile at (www.obesityhelp.com) and i was much feelings over it,I'm miss Juliet khalifa by name,please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your profile today ,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much interested in you,contact me personal with my private box ([email protected]) for more introduction also i will sent my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy to see your mail my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you,
miss Juliet.
Julie D.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels

HW 289   /   SW 275   /   CW 150
VeroPero
on 9/8/08 12:47 am - Petawawa, Canada
Sounds like you've got yourself a secret admirer! Joking aside, I would report this to the OH moderators...
nancy2533
on 9/8/08 12:53 am - Canada
I got a similar e-mail to my hotmail account a year or so ago. It's obviously someone trying to establish a connection in a desperate attempt to defraud you in some way. Just ignore it and/or report it. I ignored mine, and never heard from them again (the letter is VERY similar to mine).
Nancy

RosieHawk
on 9/8/08 12:59 am - Ottawa, Canada
Yep got one that was very similar but it was months ago now...you probably should report it.

HW 290/ SW 250/ GW 140-145/ LW 120/ CW 168

REACHED GOAL IN 8 MONTHS WITH MY DS!!!
FEB.22/ 08>> DS & JAN.23/ 09>> Breast Lift, Fleur de lis abdominoplasty, hernia repair
NOTE: My weight crept back up over the last 2.5 years, but I'm gonna stop that shit NOW!

GerriC
on 9/8/08 1:12 am - Pembroke, Canada
Thats typical email.  Ignore it.  OH can't do a thing about it as the person will make a new account.  Furthermore what malicious intent has that person done.  I figure she / he is after money per norm.

you should just block the mentally challenged person (can't use any fruit in my sentences ya know).

HAGD

Julie D.
on 9/8/08 1:17 am - Nepean, Canada

Thank you everyone!  I had to read the email 3 times to figure out what the person was trying to say.

Of course I would love to have a Secret Admirer but he better have money.........lol 

Julie M.

Julie D.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels

HW 289   /   SW 275   /   CW 150
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/08 1:30 am - Canada
I get lots of these 'offers'

Of course, none of the fine ladies who write me offering a long lasting relationship realize I have been happily married for the last 12 years, nor the fact that my wife is more than capable of causing serious bodily harm to any 'competition' or to her hubby should I ever dare stray ...

I simply block the user who sent me the email ...
Ruth E H.
on 9/8/08 2:33 am - Renfrew, Canada
Hi Julie.
The emailer cannot even speak one sentence correctly!  Sounds to me like one of those emails you get asking for money and then they will send you big bucks from a deceased family member of theirs, blah blah blah.
Lots of strange cookies out there.
Ruth

Squirrelannie
on 9/8/08 4:59 am - Keswick, Canada
I was actually just on the main forum and another member just received the same email from the same person.

Cheryl.

yoyonomore
on 9/8/08 5:06 am - Ottawa, Canada
Not sure if I should be happy or upset ... I have never gotten one  .   

I would definately let OH know and block the person but don't respond to the email as they want confermation of an email address or userid name

E

Most Active