Vi-Shake Nutritional Shake Mix

Product
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 with 2 ratings

Vi-Shake Nutritional Shake Mix by Visalus Sciences - Protein Powder

Vi-Shake Nutritional Shake Mix's Photo
2 Reviews for Vi-Shake Nutritional Shake Mix
Sort by Most Helpful | Newest

Hi, I had gastric bypass 9 years ago. I started having problems with my health because of nutrition about 2 years ago. Needless to say, I have tried almost every Protein Shake out there, to try and help me rebuild my strength. I have researched Body By Vi.. And with 3 proteins, and all the vitamins and minerals thats in it, It surpasses most other protein drinks out there. And the taste is awesome. If you can remember back in your childhood to when your mom made you home made ice cream.. Well Vi is that good.. It isn't overly sweet. its just right. 2 scoops of protein powder is 90 calories. You can mix it with Milk , water, or like me.. Almond or Soy milk.. I am now lactose intolerant after WLS. Even with almond milk.. that only adds 60 calories.And very low carb. So your basic shake is 150 calories. Add a half of a Banana and a few ice cubes, and presto, Banana ice cream.. Yummy.. Any questions, write me at [email protected] .. I'll be glad to help..

(indicates that they have used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value

Sweet cream base, where you can add other flavors at will. (frozen raspberries and chocolate are my favorite)
plain mix is 220 kcals

(indicates that they have used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value
DISCLAIMER
The information on this page is presented as supplied by the indicated members of our community. ObesityHelp.com does not monitor or edit this information.