Profect Protein - Cool Melon Splash

Product
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 with 2 ratings

Profect Protein - Cool Melon Splash by Protica Inc. - Liquid Protein

Profect Protein - Cool Melon Splash's Photo
2 Reviews for Profect Protein - Cool Melon Splash
Sort by Most Helpful | Newest

Sounds expensive, but I've bought many protein supplements that are still sitting in my cupboard. I can throw one in my purse, keep it in the glove compartment. Only 2.7 oz and I've got 25g of protein. My supplement of choice. Other flavors are icky in my opinion, but the Cool Melon is yummy.

(indicates that they have used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value

OK now - - when I first saw these weird looking test tubes filled with protein, at first I thought they would be exceptionally unpalatable and just downright nasty. Boy, was I surprised! Imagine, a virtually unbreakable thick high-impact plastic test tube, which holds a meager 2.7 OUNCES (yes, you read that right!), which when consumed delivers 25 GRAMS of high quality easy absorbtion protein, ZERO carbs and ZERO fat! And, to top it all off, these are NOT NOT NOT oily, thick, gluey, or disgusting at all! Quite the contrary, they are pleasant to drink, and at just 2.7 ounces and only 100 calories, they make getting your protein in a BREEEEEEZE! They offer sampler packs to try, and I strongly urge you to do so. Comes in many unique and delicious flavors - and best when served chilled. of course, aside from the very "sexual" look of the containers which may seem weird if found in your pocket or purse, I would say that this is probably the very best protein I have ever had (and believe me, like ALL of us, I must have had hundreds by now!!!). Utilizing Actinase (a special proprietary blend of enzymatically enhanced proteins for absorbtion), they are really an excellent choice. Also, delivering 100% of RDA vitamins C, 50% of B1, B2, B3, B5, etc. etc. etc., these really are worth a look. I know they may seem pricey, but in my opinion WE are SO very worth it, don't you think? :) :)

(indicates that they have used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value
DISCLAIMER
The information on this page is presented as supplied by the indicated members of our community. ObesityHelp.com does not monitor or edit this information.