All the Whey Natural Isolate Protein Powder

Product
Rating: 4.33333333333 out of 5 with 3 ratings

All the Whey Natural Isolate Protein Powder by All the WheyTM Protein Powder - Protein Powder

All the Whey Natural Isolate Protein Powder's Photo
3 Reviews for All the Whey Natural Isolate Protein Powder
Sort by Most Helpful | Newest

CAUTION: DELIVERY IS ERRATIC TO POOR. AFTER YOU PAY, ONLY PART OF THE ORDER ARRIVES AFTER A MONTH. WEEKS LATER, THE REST.

(indicates that they have used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value

The variety pack was a good way for me to try different flavors without buying large amounts.

(indicates that they have not used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value

I searched for several months looking for a protein shake I could stand to drink. I tried several chocolate flavors, but, since you can only mix them with water until it's safe for you to use milk, I found them to be too chalkey and thin. I decided on All the Whey Natural Isolate Protein Powder for several reasons. It's tastless and you can mix it with water or your favorite sugar free drink (it will change the consistancy and color though). It has less than 1 carb, no sugar, and has 25 grams of protein per 1 ounce scoop (scoop included). I discovered that I can not stand to drink a full scoop in a glass of my favorite sugar free drink (Sugar Free Kool Aid). Since I need to get 50 grams of protein from this powder a day (2 scoops worth, I am getting the other 30 grams I need a day from hot protein drink mixes I am buying from my dietician) I decided to break the servings up. Since I need 64 ounces of liquid a day, I bought (8) 8 ounce childern's sippy cups and I am going to feel them each with liquid and a fourth of a scoop of protein powder. The fourth of a scoop does not change the consistancy, color, or taste that much at all, and by the time I drink all 8 cups, I will have gotten my 50 grams of protein. It is very economical because at 2 scoops a day, I can use a 5 LB container for 40 days (80 servings per 5 LB).

(indicates that they have not used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value
DISCLAIMER
The information on this page is presented as supplied by the indicated members of our community. ObesityHelp.com does not monitor or edit this information.