10 Month Anniversary!!!!

Melissa C.
on 5/15/08 10:57 pm - KEANSBURG, NJ
Hi Everyone, Well it has been 10 Months today since my surgery.  I am doing good.  I only have 10 lbs to go, and I will reach my goal!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am already very happy with the weight I have lost.  I still have problems with indegestion, and acid reflux, but I live with it.  Otherwise my blood work 2 weeks ago was fantastic again!!!!   I predict that I will be at goal weight by my 1 year anniversary!!!  I never thought I would ever have the energy that I have today!!!  It feels really good to be more energetic, I also love going shopping and trying on clothes that I thought I would never wear.  I continue to healthy because I don't want this great feeling of accomplishment to go away.

Melissa C

VickiVega
on 5/16/08 1:32 am - China Grove, NC
I am so happy for you!  I am sure the last 10 lbs will just disappear!   I cant wait to be able to say I am 10 lbs from goal weight!

Melissa C.
on 5/16/08 1:38 am - KEANSBURG, NJ
Hi Vicki, Thank you!!!   Am so happy to see you up, and around, and what did I tell you, you already lost that 25 lbs!!!   I told you you would lose about 25 lbs.  in the first 2 weeks.  You go girl!!!  Just wait your going to feel so good in a min!!!  Keep up the good work, and I pray that your journey continues to be healthy, and successful!!!!

Melissa C

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/08 2:18 am - NJ
Congrats Melissa!!  You look fantastic!  It sounds like someone has a new lease on life! Jen
Melissa C.
on 5/16/08 2:58 am - KEANSBURG, NJ
Thanks Jen!!!!  I will be praying for you!!!

Melissa C

jovigirl
on 5/16/08 5:24 am - washington, NJ
Wow Melissa I can't believe you are almost at goal already.It seems like just yesterday we were all waiting for our magical days to arrive.You've done great .enjoy

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Melissa C.
on 5/16/08 5:39 am - KEANSBURG, NJ
Hi Melinda, Thank you!!!  I can't believe it myself!!!!  You have done wonderful yourself!!!  I hope for continued success on your journey!!!!

Melissa C

Allison C.
on 5/16/08 6:01 am - NJ

Congrats on being 10 pounds from goal!!  That's great.

Melissa C.
on 5/16/08 6:10 am - KEANSBURG, NJ
Thank you Allison!!!  Your not doing to bad yourself.  Keep up the good work!!!

Melissa C

nkneipp
on 6/6/08 2:57 am - KEANSBURG, NJ
Hi Melissa, Thats great!!!!  6 more pounds!!! I can't imagine how that feels,  I hope it works as well for me. I'm scared but yet cant wait.  Will you help me if I dont know what to eat on a certain day.  Is it true that the more you stay on liquids, you will lose more.  I thought as long as you only eat 3oz of food that you will continue to lose.  I know the first 3 days, clear liquids, after that its creamy food, soup broth, smooth yogurt.  Do you actually feel full? Did you take vitamins from the very first day and what kind?   Before surgery, what do i do?? I know the day before only liquids and take the stuff to clear out the bowel.  But before that day, June 16th,  am  I supposed to be on a diet or  something?   I appreciate your help sincerely, Nancy K
Most Active
Recent Topics