Atlantic Surgical - Update #2

Grant_Sanborn
on 5/4/09 12:46 am - NH

Hi All,

I wanted to relay that Dr. Gens said that their office had its big office meeting on Friday and that numerous customer service changes were implemented.  Basically, Dr. Gens is quite confident that you should not have any more issues related to attitude, demeanor, etc.  If anyone does, please call the surgeons directly (or email me at [email protected]) ASAP.  Once again, as some of you heard directly from Dr. Gens at the support meeting, thanks for bringing this situation to our attention.

I look forward to reading about your great experiences working with Atlantic now and in the future! :)

Best regards,
Grant Sanborn
Portsmouth Regional Hospital
www.portsmouthhospital.com
Parkland Medical Center
www.parklandmedicalcenter.com

bamma2006
on 5/4/09 1:02 am - Nottingham, NH
Grant, do you know how billing issues will be handled?  Do we call the office, or is there a direct billing telephone number?
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL.....KEEP GOING!!
Winston Churchill
I WILL NOT TRY..... I SIMPLY WILL

Date of Surgery - 8/15/2008
Bamma to Cameron 1/24/2006
Grant_Sanborn
on 5/4/09 1:20 am - NH
I will find out and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for the question!
mcdavis511
on 5/6/09 2:14 am
Thanks!!
Grant_Sanborn
on 5/7/09 3:12 am - NH

The answer is....

Please continue to call the office and ask for Gail (431-5242).  She will assist with billing questions -- and she can call the billing agency if needed.

Best regards, 
Grant Sanborn
Portsmouth Regional Hospital
www.portsmouthhospital.com
Parkland Medical Center
www.parklandmedicalcenter.com

Haileysmum
on 5/12/09 5:30 am
Grant,

Who would I talk to about issues I had post op in recovery and then the next day in rad. Dept?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 531 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 869 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1626 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5100 views