now i wait again

grammom
on 5/13/09 9:49 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi everyone sorry been out of touch, closing down a plant and being vp's secertary im elected to go to help them out in office ,lots of stuff going on i feel for them there cause they dont know how or when its going to happen but we are selling it its in process just waiting on a phone call, any how i went to Vanguri today, he said he has all the paper work and will wright them for my approval , he said with the comorbidities i should be a canidate? so now i wait, and then IF iget approved we go get a endoscopic test done first anyone have that done? im just so so tired, good news is i have put smokes down again and he did not test but i got a feeling if i get approved he will test me lol so not going back i see there is a lot of newbies and TIA im sorry about your dad but i see he is coming home my prayers are with you and your family. and where is my angel i thought they were to be like your bestest budd , and all that. aint seen or heard from mine AARON where are you sweet thing.

julie16
on 5/13/09 11:03 am - crofton, MD
I am sure hoping you get approved soon. Good things come to those who wait.. Glad you gave up the smokes.. I know its so hard my mom has smoked since she was 16 and she just stopped at 76. Only when the do said you will be nailing your coffin closed if you don't stop. Then the lung cancer hit......I will keep you in my prayers and wish you get approved soon....

Julie
Loser's visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.

Mom I hope you rest in Peace knowing that you were loved and will be missed. Keep love alive in your       heart as I know I will. You are now an           and I know you will be looking down on us from above......... I am OK.......
grammom
on 5/13/09 10:08 pm - Baltimore, MD
im sorry about you mom same thing happened to my mom in law god i loved and miss that woman i said i dont want to quit they will find something sure as hell if i do lol but im struggleing and am going to do it , i just dont want to be disapointed again with the wls so im being a ***** about it lol not wanting to think yaaa quite yet afraid they wont approve or something wrong with endo i scared to get my hopes up and be let down again

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 12:11 pm - Hagerstown, MD
hey honey bunny!!!!!!  read my blog on here.....I have a big long post about the endoscopy.....i think it's one of the first ones.  i don't think you'll go through what i went through as far as how the sedation works....i think you'll be just fine through it!  I'm glad you didn't pick the smoking back up!  I'm having an awful time with it myself.  But I have resolved to quit smoking by the time I move into my new house in August because i don't wanna stink it up LOL
grammom
on 5/13/09 10:05 pm - Baltimore, MD
well sweet thing how the hell are you? you need to email me your phone so we can chat or ask for my email no biggie here lol [email protected] I WILL MAKE SURE THEY DONT WAKE ME UP LOL I WILL TELL THEM DONT LET ME WAKE UP IN THIS SITUATION OR I WILL THROW UP ON ALL OF YOU PROJECTILE VOMIT LOL glad to see your doing better though harve de grace lol is not too far from me maybe 40 min we need to hook up, i would of been to Canton square last  night but by time I saw the message Tia left it was 830 figured hell damnation. but been so dag on busy closing here or waiting the closing is what i am really doing, no time for grammom sad i know but  i will get over it lol love ya

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1910 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2854 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4070 views