Ot - I saw the medium today......

ambermay
on 7/22/11 11:29 pm
I am so glad you had a good time!  And that you got some closure.

5'6" -- HW 270ish/SW 153.6/GW 150/CW 138
Amber

wannabhealthy45
on 7/23/11 12:40 am - Canada
That is so awesome!!!  I'm happy to hear you had a good experience and got some closure.  Whatever it takes to make us feel more at peace with things.  Doesn't matter if it works for others as long as it works for us!  Good for you girl!! (((HUGS)))

Band 7/13/08-419.5 lbs  VSG 9/3/09-346 lbs  DS 3/7/11 - 315 lbs   CW: 197

dtabor5
on 7/24/11 9:53 am
Hey Girl... I have thought about seeing one since my sister died almost 6 years ago i have so many questions that i need answered, do many things that i need to say and so things to appologize for, like being able to make her better, and not being able to say "take me, not her" a real sister should have been able to say that but i couldn't i was selfesh i had just met and married James and my first husband was an ass and had no problem hitting or punching and James was so different... and I had finally had my twins, after 12 years of trying....

I am so glad you are able to be at peace a little more.. you desrve it!!!

Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

yorkieGal
on 7/24/11 10:23 am - Clermont, FL
Thanks sweetie, if you feel like that i bet your sister knows it anyway...dont be too hard on yourself.

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 977 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 437 views