Who runs Lab Rat Data?

Kerry J.
on 9/25/09 10:28 am - Santa Clara, UT
I've been trying to update my data, but I forgot my username and password, I emailed from their "Help" menu about a month ago asking about what to do and haven't received a response.

Anyone know who the Webmaster is for that site?

Kerry
kitkat24
on 9/25/09 11:32 am
Good question.  I was wondering the same thing!!  :)
Kathy

Body by God; alterations by Buchwald.  I love Jesus.  I so so so appreciate my DS.

thin4me
on 9/25/09 12:07 pm - WI
posted by redhaired:

Post Date: 6/3/09 7:13 am

We started compiling the lab rat data a couple of years ago. At that time we were seeing a lot of messages to the effect of "I am three months out and I have only lost 354lbs, is this typical?" So we started the database. All DSers are encouraged to set up a profile and enter their data. The data is only used by us for comparisons. It has been particularly helpful to those wondering about the effect common channel length has on WL. One can sort the data on any of the fields. Also note at the bottom of the page is a key to the abbreviations. After your surgery, you will need to get a copy of your operative report so that you will know not only the length of your common channel and stomach volume but also the length of the bilary and alimentary limb.

So if you are a recent post-op and have been waiting for an invitation -- consider this it. And if you are a not so recent post-op and have not updated your stats -- consider this your reminder.

We need to all give a shout out to Starr for setting up the original chart and to Tia for setting up the current database for us and maintaining it.

Red

http://www.epursimuove.com/ds/

5' 5.5" female
125 common channel
GW   /   CW  /   SW  / HW 
135  /149.6 / 287  / 300
"Life is like a jar of jalapenos. 
 What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/09 12:16 pm
Kerry,

I am pretty sure that this is Tia's blog.  Maybe you can contact her thru there.

http://gettingswitched.blogspot.com/

Michele