Plus Size Pill Holders?

Denise Afflerbach
on 5/22/09 2:16 am - Baden, PA
 Okay, between the vitamins, supplements and  prescriptions , the standard pill holders don't cut it!  I was leaving the tops uncapped, until today when I brushed against the tray and dumped it onto the floor and spent about 20 minutes hunting down the lil buggers!  Any good recommendations?
Anna G.
on 5/22/09 2:26 am
I honestly don't think one exists that's big enough for us. Well, actually Preuit gave me one that might be, but it's all in one and I like to remove each individual day to carry with me.

I've bought several, and none of them have quite enough room for all the sups I need.

sleepyjules
on 5/22/09 2:52 am, edited 5/22/09 3:10 am - Centrally located in, IL
I bought a weekly pill planner XXL from CVS that holds about 30 pills for me.  That includes 6 calcium, 2 multis and a bunch of smaller pills.

ETA because I cant seem to spell today!

Julie     

sia
on 5/22/09 3:04 am - NY
Medi Tray Pill Organizer (deep pockets) (ordered four of these and bam) so worth it. Levitt recommended these as did Karen, I believe. Hope that helps, Chicklet! 

We Are A Fever. We Are A Fever. We ain't born typical. ~ The Kills
If you have any g-ddamn sense and want WLS, think about the DS.www.dsfacts.com
Denise Afflerbach
on 5/22/09 3:11 am - Baden, PA
 Perfect!  Exactly what I need!  BTW, how'd you get my high school graduation emoticon?
sia
on 5/22/09 3:14 am - NY
 Hot buttered soul, Baby! You are one of the funniest Chicklets here. I love it! Btw. these people ship quicker than you can say fried rice. You'll get it within two days of placing your order.
We Are A Fever. We Are A Fever. We ain't born typical. ~ The Kills
If you have any g-ddamn sense and want WLS, think about the DS.www.dsfacts.com
sarah141
on 5/22/09 5:24 am - Fort Bragg, CA
I have 4 of these (1 for each week)...big enough compartments for all my vites & not too huge to carry around!!

Vitamin Organizer (7-compartment) - Purplewww.amazon.com/Vitamin-Organizer-7-compartment-Purple/dp/B00 0RK2B6Y/ref=sr_1_1
 - Sarah    (Don't tell anyone I'm a secret ninja warrior!)
Visit: ThugRadio.Net, twitter.com/ThugRadio, sarah-anderson.artistwebsites.com/

krissywats
on 5/22/09 5:32 am - Kew Gardens, NY
I am considering buying this one so I can do a month at a time and know what pills need to be ordered well ahead of time.  Each box says it's 2 inches longer than the usual pill boxes:

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SUBinoPiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

How the heck do you guys get images in the posts? 
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/09 5:44 am

7 Deep Four Compartment Boxes. 7 Opaque Colors. Boxes in Yellow Tray. Lid Printed Morning. Noon. Evening. Bedtime.each Box Dimensions : Outside 2 1/2 X 2 1/4 X 1
Here's what I use. Works great. Click picture for link to amazon.con
SometimesBlonde
on 5/22/09 10:20 am - NE
I use these, too. You can pull the lids off to make filling them easier. They hold my entire day's worth easily, and will fit in my jeans pocket. I've got four of them, so I can do a month at a time.
 HW 290 / SW 275 / CW 143 / GW 160