A"NEw ME" is around the corner

The UnSLEEVED 0.
on 8/7/08 11:40 am
OMG!! I am signing the lease tomorrow for my gym!! It is called..  NEW ME Weightloss Studio.. 1121 Richie Road  Capitol heights, md 20743... I am creating 30 minute exercise programs at 9.85 each.. THAT RIGHT.. either a 30 minute circuit on 10 machines with the help of a fitness coach to hit every muscle  or a 30 minute video or inperson taught class... hip hop aerobics. line dancing, pole dancing etc.....  I am even doing  three  30 minute "lunch crunch " sessions for the people who work in the area.... 10 min abs.. 10 min legs and 10 min arms.....  and then shower and back to work....  15 classes a day.. over eaters anonymous group.. 5 different nutrional and weighloss options presented weekly by different healthcare professionals including surgeons, meal replacement, packaged meals, and prescription meds and wholistic remedies... cuz lets face it .. we all lose differently.. so i am gonna let people offer their services to the clients throught the gym.. EVERYONE should feel at home.. EVERYONE can afford it because you just cant afford NOT TOO......  WISH ME LUCK and if you are in MD send me a email at [email protected] and i will send u an invite for my NOV  1 grand opening!!  WOO HOO

dnice230
on 8/26/08 2:18 am - MD
have you had the surgery
The UnSLEEVED 0.
on 8/26/08 8:19 am
Nope!! I was unable to be sleeved because of scar tissue... but I am still losing... from diet and exercise.... on the day of my attempted surgery july 28th I was 254.. I am now 237 and doing well... I dont think surgery is an option for me anymore.. so I am gonna try to lose 20 more pounds which will put me very comfortable in a sz 14 as i am now in 16's from old navy ....  u can check out my profile for more info if you like

Most Active