too skinny?

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/20/15 4:15 pm
RNY on 08/05/19
On August 20, 2015 at 4:10 PM Pacific Time, TinaLaFina305 wrote:

Your right you don't know !!! And you did post pics and I can comment on them as a stranger and make an assumption of your health if I gave a hoot but unlike you I'm not bored . The pics wouldn't have their face and your kinda annoying in a very unhelpful sense

this is a community blog we especially woman should stick together and support each other not get nasty and petty 

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT 

Sorry to hear that you're annoyed by someone worrying about others' (i.e. the women in the photographs) feelings. I would think that preventing another person from having their body judged by strangers would be a supportive thing, but I guess you disagree.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Grim_Traveller
on 8/20/15 6:09 pm
RNY on 08/21/12
On August 20, 2015 at 4:10 PM Pacific Time, TinaLaFina305 wrote:

Your right you don't know !!! And you did post pics and I can comment on them as a stranger and make an assumption of your health if I gave a hoot but unlike you I'm not bored . The pics wouldn't have their face and your kinda annoying in a very unhelpful sense

this is a community blog we especially woman should stick together and support each other not get nasty and petty 

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT 

I'm not a woman. Can I get nasty and petty?

If we stuck by yhe "if you have nothing noce to say don't say it" rule, we would still be waiting on your first post.

And what were you thinking, wearing those shoes with that outfit?

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 8/20/15 10:15 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I'm glad to be able to help you but please don't post photos of your sick looking friends for me to judge because I can't do that & I won't do that. I don't like to judge people based off of their looks, I know too much how that feels. Besides the only people that should judge( not really judge, but evaluate) them is their Dr, only he has access to their medical history, bloodwork, etc. A person could look 1 way, but medically be totally opposite of what they look like.

I do encourage you to listen to what other people have to say but you don't have to take every piece of advice given to you as a personal attack either on you, your choice of wls, your husband etc, etc. People give their opinions, but that's all it is, you can take it, or leave it. Indulging in the tit for tat with every poster in my opinion is unproductive & it takes away from your original question in your post, basically not wanting to look like your friends. I'd encourage you to look past what you think you'll look like & concentrate on how you'll feel.

Hopefully you'll feel healthy,& be healthy!, hopefully you'll get to the root of your eating so that you'll maintain a healthy weight. Hopefully you'll get your curves thru exercise rather than fat. Really most people do want you to succeed, but feel very passionate about certain things & will express that in ways that you may not want to hear, but sometimes it needs to be heard. Come back to the thread later & try to see it from their point of view. If any of it applies to you, try to work on it, if it doesn't apply to you. LET IT GO.

Good Luck in whatever you choose to do.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

TinaLaFina305
on 8/21/15 7:00 pm

did you really change your screenname over litto ol me? awww you shouldnt have xoxo

Grim_Traveller
on 8/18/15 11:00 am
RNY on 08/21/12

If you aren't sure, you can always wait. In another five or ten years you'll be comfortably over the BMI limit, and be diabetic by then as well. You'll know for sure you need surgery, and won't have to worry about having to pay out of pocket.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

TinaLaFina305
on 8/20/15 3:43 pm
The Salty Hag
on 8/18/15 11:12 am
RNY on 05/20/13

People have WLS because it's truly our last chance to get healthy and stay healthy. You sound like you're not at that point, so just don't even bother with the surgery. Seriously do yourself, and your potential surgeon a favor and just stop the process. Surgeons don't like for you to regain...and can you blame them?? It's a waste of their time and effort. And to want to regain on purpose? To me, that's just bad form. 

Your friends only look sick to you because you were used to seeing them morbidly obese. Too skinny is often in the eye of the beholder. My FIL told me at 160 that I looked too skinny. Eff that. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

TinaLaFina305
on 8/20/15 3:47 pm
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/15 4:56 pm

Depression doesn't go away just because you lose weight 

TinaLaFina305
on 8/20/15 7:04 pm

Your 100% correct

but it will help me I know it