Yehuda

MsBatt
on 1/2/12 10:52 pm
I sincerely hope I'm mistaken---but the word going around is that one of our brightest and best is gone.

I sincerely hope EVERYONE here can put aside our differences long enough  to mourn the passing of a most wonderful young man.

I've written this with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/2/12 10:54 pm

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Phyllis C.
on 1/2/12 10:58 pm
I had tears too MsBatt.  It doesn't seem possible that one so young and full of promise can suddenly be gone with no warning.

I hope his death was peaceful and that he is in a better place.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

Aasect .org
on 1/2/12 10:58 pm
Oh how sad! I didn't know this young man but I did read through a lot of revision posts and he's the young man who did so well with his. What a loss for his family and friends. All have my condolences.
martitalinda
on 1/2/12 11:00 pm
 OMG Ms. Batt .... I was crying soooooooooooo hard and posting .... I am sooooooooo sorry I did nto mean to duplicate your thread .... this is soooooooooo hard ... I am BAWLING .... I can only but imagine how you and the other Dsers feel.... I am soooooooooooooo sorry and soooooooooo very upset over this.... he was just a baby ... younger than my son even....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

MsVRJ
on 1/2/12 11:30 pm
Although, I am not a frequent poster I feel compelled to do so.  My heart is heavy. I am deeply saddened by his passing.  I will remember Yehuda's kindness.  I will remember his encouraging posts. I will remember his dedication to paying it forward and sharing his wls journey.   I pray that his loved ones find comfort and peace.  I will miss him.  May he rest in peace.

MsVee
Zee Starrlite
on 1/2/12 11:30 pm
OMG, is this real???  What happened?  Yehuda seemed to be doing so well.  Any of us I've learned can go at any time - even those in the best of health.  Funny how that doesn't seem so true when we are "youngsters".

I feel so fricken sad .  WTF!!!

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Amber L.
on 1/2/12 11:51 pm - Sweden
 I just heard.  I can't believe it.  Rest in peace, Yehuda.
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

Shavonne P.
on 1/3/12 12:16 am
OMG this is so sad.  I can't stop crying.
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Frankie
on 1/3/12 12:20 am - NY
This is so shocking!!! He always paid it forward and a kind soul.  RIP Yehuda you will be greatly missed.

Most Active