Mexico

NeffieBB
on 12/2/11 9:11 am
 I was supposed 2 have the sleeve done on 9/26/11 and my insurance with my employer was going 2 cover it until the doc's office called 2 get pre-auth and all of a sudden im not covered. At this point the only option i have is 2 go 2 Mexico and have my surgery. The cost of the surgery here is $11,500, and in Mexico its $5,700. Huge difference right? I have a few worries about going there. Safety is a big one. I would like 2 know if there's anyone on here who has gone to Tijuana, Mexico 2 have the sleeve done and how was fhe experience. Thanks in advance!!!
Elizabeth N.
on 12/2/11 9:51 am - Burlington County, NJ
NeffieBB
on 12/2/11 10:19 am
 It wouldn't b Almanza doing the surgery. It would be Fernando Garcia in the new state of the art hospital that just opened in April. Still in Tijuana, Mexico:)
newme2011-2012
on 12/2/11 10:22 am
I went to mexico with Dr. Kelly. I went alone. I felt VERY safe the whole time.
I went from the airport in San Diego to the hospital and then to the hotel. Even went shopping one day with my patient coordinator.
Dr. Kelly was awesome by the way!!!
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

Elizabeth N.
on 12/2/11 10:34 am - Burlington County, NJ
And the typical patient coordinator blurge is underway....again. I call troll on both of you.

MsBatt
on 12/2/11 10:55 am
Going outside the US for surgery can be a very good idea---IF you carefully research your surgeon. Yours doesn't pass muster.
NeffieBB
on 12/2/11 11:04 am
Pass muster?????
MsBatt
on 12/3/11 6:46 am
On December 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM Pacific Time, NeffieBB wrote:
Pass muster?????
Okay, more plainly---he's not a good surgeon.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/2/11 11:31 am
The only REAL people I've heard of that went to that clinaca, had horror stories. Every few months, someone from that clinic makes some shill posters that post exactly what you just did, and newme is just another one of your shill accounts.

You're very predictable, and easy to spot every time you do this.

The only thing different is you claim to do the procedures in a real hospital (still not one you would EVER get me in) but that sure sounds better than that clinica in a strip mall. 

Hmm. I'm also wondering if the psychotically angry clicica owner is still claiming to be a surgeon as well. Again, no patient in their right mind would go to a place with such a terrible history.

newme2011-2012
on 12/2/11 12:08 pm
I did not go to a clinic.. I went to a hosp. and had surgery with Dr. Jamie Ricardo Ramos Kelly....
Totally different person than almanza... Also more exspense..
Really shoot me down because I used a paitent coordinator. I went alone and was VERY happy to have someone looking after me.
Notice I didn't give any info on them.. I am not in it for anything except to get healthy and lose weight.
Judge much????
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150