FOR ALL OH CHATTERS I OPENED A GROUP WITH A CHAT SO YOU CAN MEET IN!

WyldCheri
on 9/15/11 2:09 pm - Mishawaka, IN
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This Group Has Been Started To Give All The Wonderful Members Of The Old Chat A Friendly, Supported Place To Go To Chat With Old Friends, And Make New Ones.

It Is Also A Place To Come To For:

Support

Friendship

Laughter

Questions

Tears

Help

Hugs

And So Much More!

So What Are You Waiting For? Come On In, Pull Up A Chair, Grab A Hot Relaxing Drink, And Enjoy Yourself!

Photobucket

ANYONE FOUND BEING MEAN, RUDE, USING INSULTS, CYBER BULLYING ANOTHER MEMBER, CRUDE SEX TALK, TROLLING OTHER MEMBERS IN THE CHAT ROOM, OR FORUM WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 24 HOUR BAN. IF THIS DOES NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GROUP FOR GOOD!

Please treat Others The Way You Would Like To Be Treated, With Respect!

Thank You Smily animated Pictures, Images and Photos

www.obesityhelp.com/group/TheLosersBenchFriendsSupportChatAndForum/

Cheriliciღus
Photobucket
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/11 1:56 am
 Im having a hard time getting IN there  ....heres whats coming up 

Unable to Connect

Problem

The client chat applet failed to connect to the chat server either because the server has reach its capacity or because the server is temporarily down.

Solution

Wait a few minutes and try again.

If that didn't work ...

You may be trying to connection through an HTTP proxy server. The client chat applet cannot connect to the chat server through an HTTP proxy server because it doesn't communicate using HTTP. Try switching the connection to a SOCKS proxy server or try using a network address translating (NAT) router for your firewall, if either of those options are available for you. The chat applet works fine through a firewall using SOCKS or NAT. Your network administrator may be able to help you change your settings.

can someone please help ? 

Member Services
on 9/16/11 3:56 am - Irvine, CA
 The chat server is down, not just for the main room but for all our chat rooms. We will have chat rooms back up by the end of the month. 
Watson
on 9/16/11 5:31 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with
Looking forward to the end of the month to chat with my frineds again.
Dragonryder2
on 9/16/11 5:46 am - NM
OMGosh the end of the month.  WOW that is a LONG wait.

Oh what to do, what to do, what to do to kill the time until then.
Watson
on 9/16/11 5:54 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with
I know. Tell me about it. It is a long time. It's been two weeks already. What's another two weeks, Right? For the time being, we can come on in on the forums and/or message each other to past the time until then.
FranB
on 9/16/11 11:17 pm - Fries, VA
OMG..you guys act like without chat it's the end of the world! It has been suggested many time to open a Private Facebook group and chat through there until chat open back up here. 

I stopped going to the chatroom for SUPPORT over a year ago due to the fact that so many of the SUPPORTER just ran other people into the ground, tallked about other WSL people like dogs and had all around BAD attitudes. SO  yeah, I am pretty sure that there are plenty of people on the main boards that are just as anxious for the chat to open back up as you guys are so you can go back under your rocks.  

Have a good day!

goodkel
on 9/17/11 4:21 am
*LIKE*

You hit the nail on the head.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Most Active