I'm fed up with all of the Bullies!

kirmy
on 9/10/11 8:28 pm, edited 9/10/11 9:06 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Edited cause I keep deleting words in the title by mistake!!

Yeh I'm just gonna keep posting until you REALLY understand how much I ******g hate Bullies!

I mean this world is about asserting what is right for me and fighting the mythical dragon and slaying it right?  I mean we don't ever learn anything valid from debate do we? 

Right?  It IS about me and my position in the world right?

People throw a bit of **** about the forums but the base line is that there is often a kernel of truth in what they are saying if you excavate down far enough.

Maybe its an American thing this self affirmation, self help culture assertion you do.  Ok that is fine...I mean it is a little embarrassing from an outsiders perspective kind of like having an uncle who wants to show everyone at family gatherings his banded haemorrhoid's but OK...I get it!   It's important we acknowledge how YOU feel.  So here is how I feel.....patronised!

But why oh why do we have to see post after post of the newly deputised board saint teaching us all how to wave the flag of salvation against bullies as some form of self help mantra.  YOU had an argument with people YOU deemed bullies and got your arse handed to you.  That doesn't make you my Jesus.....it just makes you a noisy silly person.

If there was a real and valid reason (all ye of R&R remember that drawn out lurch and dust up) then on with it but having an assertive parade........nahhhhh!

You bit off more than you can chew now stop moaning about the service you're doing to all us fatties! We can see what's going on here you know!  And it is self congratulatory passive aggressive bull**** dressed up as knight in shining armor service. Pffft pllllease!

I don't mind you offering advice and being supportive to other members here but don't patronise us all by appointing yourself the keeper of the moral hard line. We are fairly intelligent high
functioning people well used to living with adversity and opposition. We can get along fine without the myriad of bating posts telling us all how you are holding the candle of moral turpitude for us all and quoting legal definitions on occasion from Oxford Dictionary on line.

But now that I've pointed that out....does that make me a bully?

Are you in any way related to George Bush Junior cause I see a bit of a trend here?

Nuff said.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
seattledeb
on 9/10/11 9:01 pm
I like posts with pictures of dogs.

kirmy
on 9/10/11 9:05 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Hello DEB! I love me some Bull Terriers!

How are you and the family getting on petal?

seattledeb
on 9/11/11 1:07 am
My adorable son has turned into some kind of heinous monster. I am blaming a large influx of testosterone.
I punish him by making him mop my floors. They are very clean.
The wife is as indulging as ever (bought me a big sparkly because I neeeeed it)

The dog got a new anti-bark collar this week. Why didn't i buy that 3 years ago? One zap and she's as quiet as a tomb.

I'm still curing cancer.
Did you find your dream job yet?

Love to you
Deb

kirmy
on 9/11/11 1:52 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
No adorable son here unless you count a four legged one. Linus has almost turned into a decent K9 citizen...almost!  Penfold thinks he's Hemingway. It is business as usual for the household.

I start a course in January for an Offshore medic post. I will earn almost double my current salary get to travel the world and have 6 months off a year (though I intend to work as much as I can to improve the cash flow).

I find walking Linus and Penfold an hour a day and running them almost into a coma after a tennis ball fixes all the neurotic behavior.

Your wee man will grow through it.  Running them ragged helps too!

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/10/11 10:24 pm
On September 11, 2011 at 4:01 AM Pacific Time, seattledeb wrote:
I like posts with pictures of dogs.
 ha, exactly!!!  plus, she sure can wield the language, eh? it's a pleasure to read. 

but poor dogger with the quills !  

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

kirmy
on 9/11/11 12:25 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
And you know what?  I bet he/she just stood there and let the vet pull everyone of those quills out without complaining.  I love Bullies!

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 9/12/11 7:07 am
I love your dog, one hell of a trooper!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Blank Out
on 9/10/11 11:20 pm
 Yes, Kirmy, you can wield the language like she said^.   I am stuck on the poor doggie full of cactus needles.  

And, I love the way you put it all in perspective!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

kirmy
on 9/11/11 12:26 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Methinks it was a porcupine that said Bully tried to chew sweetly upon. 

Most Active