NY Metropolitan Area Meet-N-Greet Sunday 9/18!

Crunchy As Can Be
on 9/6/11 10:47 am - NY
Hey all you Metropolitan Area NY (and close by locals!) OH members! Let's get together for a late Summer/early Autumn Meet-N-Greet!

Save the date for Sunday, 9/18 at a local Diner in Westchester County, NY at approximately 3pm (we can coordinate rides for people taking the train in from NYC or elsewhere).

This will be an affordable location with good parking and food of every stage from clear liquids to mushy/soft and up through regular consistency. But who cares much about the parking and food... I'm really excited to meet all of you!

Please send me an OH email to let me know who is coming, and I will make a big email list to get out the specific details as they firm up.

Can't wait-- Hope to see lots of you there!
 ~~Emily~~

Zee Starrlite
on 9/6/11 2:32 pm
Hey Emily!

Keep posting this periodically on all the forums!  I'm excited about meeting up wtih all us OH folks!!!

Talk/text soon.

Leila

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

MARIA F.
on 9/6/11 5:15 pm - Athens, GA

I won't be able to attend that, but I will be in NY for the OH conference in Oct. Hope there will be lots of the locals there as well!

FormerlyFluffy.com

tee4change
on 9/13/11 10:51 am - NY
Aww too short notice but next time definetly
Ramie A.
on 9/15/11 10:48 am - Bronx, New York, NY
I can't make it either because I'm going to a wedding in Atlanta this weekend.  But continue to have these and I'll come!  I'm in Riverdale in the Bronx.

Ramie A

Lapband Nov 2006; revision to RNY 8/17/2011
5'3", HW: 205 / Consult: 189  /  SW: 184  /  CW: 140  /  GW: 130

Most Active