TUMMY TUCK AFTER LAP BAND???

LORIGRIZZ
on 1/16/11 7:33 am - NH
Hi,

I had lap band surgery 4 yrs ago. I am having tummy tuck surgery on Thursday to get rid of the skin from my weight loss. Has anyone on here had a tummy tuck after lap band surgery. I was just wondering if the stress or swelling are going to make my band super tight. I bought yogurt, pudding, ice cream, mashed potatos and soup just in case but I was curious if anyone knew ahead of time.

Thanks, Lori
Mary Catherine
on 1/16/11 8:53 am
 Go to the site http://www.makemeheal.com and join in the Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) forum.  Post your question there and I am sure you will get answers.  
MarilynT
on 1/16/11 10:49 pm

We also have a PS board here at OH: click on "forums", then "plastic surgery" which will bring you to the main page. Then you have to click on "message board" on the mid-left side of the screen. You get will better answers there.

Good luck.

Marilyn (now in NM)
RNY 10/2/01
262(HW)/150-155(GW)/159(CW)
(updated March 2012)

theresa R.
on 1/18/11 11:51 pm - Van Wert, OH
I had it done in 2007, by a plastic surgeon who also is a skilled band surgeon.  He never does any type of surgery on a band patient without having the band completely unfilled before surgery to prevent any problems...maybe that is something you might want to consider to make sure you can swallow pain meds without any problems

Theresa R. =)
LapBand Surgery $13,950-2 Year Gym Membership $795.-TummyTuck&Lip0 $9950.00
Seeing those skinny bitches from High School and never
looking better---$PRICELESS

Most Active